•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Of course, in the good old days before those 5 pills a day were developed and prescribed 50% of them would be dead by 60.
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Of course, in the good old days before those 5 pills a day were developed and prescribed 50% of them would be dead by 60.
Funny, I found myself dealing with the same simple-minded bullshit re: childhood vaccinations earlier today. "There's so many more injections now! !!". There's a fucksight less polio and whooping cough too, ya silly cunt.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
No danger of betraying their voters as Remainers outside of urban areas are scattered in suburban Tory seats.

I fail to see what their gripe is with pill popping as most of their readers will be pill popping. I would have thought that's more one for the Canary; A big pharma conspiracy and not enough homoeopathy like Jez advocates.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Son Of Hand wrote:Like the way that the question at the top of the page has been juxtaposed with 'ROYAL PULLOUT'

I wish I could believe it was deliberate.

Probably was but as a bet to get it past Dacre without him noticing.
Nicky Morgan MP‏ Verified account
@NickyMorgan01

So the Daily Mail is now calling round our constituencies & local parties asking how we represent our constituents - of course not interested when response is supportive & entirely missing the point that we were all elected or re-elected just 5 months ago #AntiBullyingWeek

6:12 PM - 15 Nov 2017
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And now you've got the editor of The Daily Mail using the same words to describe Conservative MP's that Jo Cox's killer used to describe Jo Cox."
Why Daily Mail's "Collaborators" Headline Is So Chilling: James O'Brien

15 November 2017, 11:26

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/j ... m=referral" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Readers hardly need reminding that the killer in question had a collection of Daily Ma*l cuttings.
Last edited by The Red Arrow on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

By cycloon
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
Nicky Morgan MP‏ Verified account
@NickyMorgan01

So the Daily Mail is now calling round our constituencies & local parties asking how we represent our constituents - of course not interested when response is supportive & entirely missing the point that we were all elected or re-elected just 5 months ago #AntiBullyingWeek

6:12 PM - 15 Nov 2017
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So democratic, much control.

Scum.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
WHAT IS THE TRUTH ABOUT PRINCE PHILLIP'S AFFAIRS?
ROYAL PULLOUT
See what they did there ? A notoriously unreliable method, but all the actors in the gentlemen's art films I watch on Xhamster seem to practice it, so maybe Phil's onto something.
UKIP

Apparently, the leadership of UKIP is an unpaid […]

Boris Johnson

According to the Independent, Theresa May has all […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

The Tories would do this regardless of Brexit, h[…]

Jan Moir

Westminster council say "no" - http://ww[…]