•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Oblomov
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:14 am
Still ranting away about the BBC to anyone who'll listen. Sad git.
You think he'd be set up for a very cushty and comfortable retirement but looks like he just can't go quietly into that good night.

He really is a deeply unhappy man.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Exactly. Think we can now safely say that in terms of ever getting a gong, that that ship has sailed as well.

Remember he is still at Derry Street, and the Markle business will not have impressed certain people one little bit.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Fuck me. What a petty, small-minded sociopathic cunt.

A lot of the shit this country is in is down to this man. Even more so than Johnson, Cameron, Farage et al. I always take the thought not to glorify in the death of anyone, because even if I didn't like them, they had people who loved them.

But when Dacre goes (hopefully as soon as possible), I can only hope that the BBC host a special edition of Strictly on his grave.

Kreuzberger, Oblomov liked this

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Paul Dacre's position at Mail in doubt after attack on Geordie Greig

Senior executives at paper’s parent company furious at former editor’s remarks
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/ ... rdie-greig
Oblomov liked this

By Oblomov
Crikey, he couldn't even hold off a couple of barbs towards the publication that's hosting his letter. Dacre is so inherently rabid I wouldn't be surprised to read of him accidentally offing himself with his hunting shotgun after being spooked by what seems to be the shadows of yogurt-knitting crusties on the walls of his office.. Not that I'd mind.

By Boiler
Oblomov wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:53 pm
Crikey, he couldn't even hold off a couple of barbs towards the publication that's hosting his letter.
Standard DM tactic. When you had prominent DM columnists appearing on things like HIGNFY they'd have a pop at the Beeb on-air.

By Oblomov
I can see how that fits in ideologically but Dacre isn't competing for FT readers (and they're a niche demographic anyway), he's had a swipe at them out of pure spiteful ideology.

Like if he ever came to yours (heaven forbid) for a housewarming and one of his first sentences was cunting off the snacks you'd laid out for guests. Frightfully rude behaviour for one hawkishly obsessed with manners (or the appearance of them).
Nigel Farage

I wonder if deep down Nige really wants the UK to […]

Well, that was a pleasant sroll in the sunshine (u[…]

UKIP

CEO of a sweetie shop driven out by the paper boy.[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The @Global moderators could move it into &qu[…]