•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By ezinra
Membership Days Posts
The ultimate sports strip: Female broadcasters cry foul as Sky Sports presenter Charlie Webster poses in skimpy kit for FHM

Sub-headline:
Female colleges angry she has made it harder for them to be taken seriously
I was expecting a bitchy tweet from St Hilda's or New Hall, but no. Nada. Not a handbag swung in anger.
Sports News bosses will not be happy that the FHM spread comes as they try and increase the coverage of women in sport
Where are the comments from these so called angered colleagues? Have you anything to back this up?

- Neill Cobain, Belfast, United Kingdom, 19/3/2013 13:40 Rating 3

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
I'm not sure which colleagues are meant to be angry. If they're referring to her female co-presenters then that would be very hypocritical of them because they've done similar type of photoshoots.

In fact, one of Skysports promotional adverts consisted of 4 of them dressed in skintight leather jumpsuits, so I'd be surprised if Skysports bosses really take issue with using sex to sell.

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
Internet secrets of 'jetrosexual' Chuka Umunna the party-loving MP being hailed as Labour's Obama

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2PZU5iNl4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A typical attempt to build a story out of virtually nothing at all.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Age of consent should be lowered to 13 to stop persecution of old men and sex assault victims SHOULDN'T get anonymity, says leading barrister
Ms Hewson is regularly ranked as a Leading Junior by The Legal 500 in the fields of public and administrative law, human rights and civil liberties, and professional discipline and regulatory law, according to her chambers’ website.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2Sn9Pcp78" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
The Heil's Jenkins-bashng crusade continues...she's fulfilled a recording contract, cue the Heil's vitriolic take -

Katherine Jenkins ditched by record company after 'spending £1,500 a day on hair and make-up'

Welsh mezzo soprano dropped by Warner Music Entertainment
The label are understood to have lost £2million on the star
The 32-year-old signed the biggest classical deal in history in 2008
Her last album, This is Christmas, peaked at number 26 in the charts

Miss Jenkins has fulfilled her contract, releasing three albums with the company. However, following discussions with Warners executives, it was decided not to renew the professional relationship.

Another source told the Mail: ‘Any record deal lasts for x amount of albums, and the contract has now run its course and has expired.
Miss Jenkins then posted a lengthy statement on her Twitter page, writing: 'Dear friends and fans, yes I can confirm that I'm moving record label. I have reached the end of my 3 album deal with Warners.

'I'm super excited about where I'm going next but am currently sworn to secrecy... you will of course be the first to know as soon as I can say!

'This is a happy time for me personally and as an artist so please do not be concerned by nonsense reports in the press. Love you xxx'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... akeup.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Click-bait pics and Pavlovian mailtard comments, of course.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
They really do hate her, don't they. The comments about her I've read in the past from the readers are so angry and hateful. Beautiful, talented, successful, nice person - yep, you can see why they dislike her so much.

I'm still not quite understanding why the Mail have an agenda against her, though. I know she's Welsh and that's often enough, but in this case there seems to be something more to it.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Executives at her record company are said to have lost patience
But has anyone else but the Mail said it?
after the singer requested up to £1,500-a-day be spent on her styling, hair and make-up during promotional and live events,
That's not what the headline says.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:They really do hate her, don't they. The comments about her I've read in the past from the readers are so angry and hateful. Beautiful, talented, successful, nice person - yep, you can see why they dislike her so much.

I'm still not quite understanding why the Mail have an agenda against her, though. I know she's Welsh and that's often enough, but in this case there seems to be something more to it.
Because the Mail's agenda is also about bullying. Inadequate readers then stand by its side in the same way weak and fearful kids court the school bully to increase their self-esteem. There's a lot of childhood behaviour in the Mail's performance.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
True, it just seems some get it a lot worse than others, and some get let off completely and the Mail can be quite positive about them, rather than simply bullying everyone. Someone like Khloe fucking Kardashian, for example, gets off very very lightly indeed, especially among the Mailtes. Then Katherine Jenkins, who actually has talent, gets torn apart.

To be honest, I do think I know the reason for this one, but I'd probably be accused of being sexist, or something.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
To be honest, I do think I know the reason for this one, but I'd probably be accused of being sexist, or something.
Spill. I promise I won't call you sexist.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Grace Blakeley https://twitter.com/graceblakeley[…]

Meanwhile in Greece

Seriously though, what a bunch of imbeciles, g[…]

Theresa May

According to the Telegraph, May "is consideri[…]

Daily Express headline today

https://i.postimg.cc/m2FBpS7M/Dx-Ytyk-VX4-AESb-Mp[…]