•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Paul
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I think the repetative negative Muslim stories deserve their own thread.

in the last week at least one a day.

'UK will become Nazi Germany' if it's not careful when tackling terrorism, says Muslim leader

Muslim minister sues over claim of intimidating voters

Hairdresser sued for refusing to hire Muslim woman in a headscarf

Pregnant Muslim teenager 'stabbed to death by Sikh love rival' was disappointed with her arranged marriage

British Muslim woman convicted of penning poems about beheadings

The surprising truth about Rage Boy, America's hated poster-boy of Islamic radicalism

substitute Muslim with Jew or Black and I wonder where they would stand?

By Mr Mordon
Paul wrote:Hello, they have a token Muslim on their strength.

As a British Muslim I find 'virginity repairs' on the NHS dangerous, demeaning ... and utterly indefensible

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/f ... ge_id=1879
Typical Muslim pic , again :roll:

Why is she so bothered about what other people decide to have done to their bodies? Its a free country (like the folk who died in the world wars fought for). She may find it a little odd (like i find people who have excessive piercings a little odd) but it dosn't hurt anyone else so whats the problem :?
By Adam
Mr Mordon wrote: Why is she so bothered about what other people decide to have done to their bodies? Its a free country (like the folk who died in the world wars fought for). She may find it a little odd (like i find people who have excessive piercings a little odd) but it dosn't hurt anyone else so whats the problem :?
I don't honestly believe the Mail really give that much of fuck about the actual operation, beyond using it to have another go at those freaky evil Mohamedans. They just don't want their taxes paying for it. As per usual.

By JamesFarrier
Membership Days Membership Days
I'm trying to stomach the slant Mail has taken with this one, but I'm struggling.

Controversial BBC season includes film of girl, 11, who found 'refuge of calm and safety' among Muslims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770

So essentially DM has trouble comprehending why they'd show a programme that involves:

a) The idea of a white girl living in poverty
b) Why this white girl would want to pop one of those headscarf thingies on and try Islam
c) How you can associate the words 'refuge of calm and safety' with Muslims. Because they're all suicide bombers and wifebeaters, apparently.

In the article it says:
Others fear the series could play into the hands of right wing groups like the BNP, by portraying poor white people as victims.
I'm starting to think running story with such racist undertones like this is a good start for the BNP. Nice one, DM.

By Citizen Smith
Membership Days Membership Days
Thousands of Islamic fanatics wielding knives demand jailed teddy bear teacher is executed

If that were true, you'd think someone would have taken a photo. Oh well, they have managed to find a 'file' picture of a Muslim woman holding a teddy bear. And they've started a petition. Look out Sudanese government, here comes the Daily Mail! :shock:

This is an outrage!

- Brabham, Hollingbourne, UK
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Indeed. If the shit fits, wear it - as I believe S[…]

David Liddington?

Men in suits. French doors. Glass of whisky an[…]

This could only get better if a small-person clow[…]

Sarah Vine aka Mrs Gove

First Lady MacBeth. FTFY - as I believe you tech[…]