•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Corbyn's £3m in pay and perks... just for being an MP: Labour leader due to pocket £50,000 a year pension when he leaves Parliament

King Richard, North Yorks, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
I'm no fan of Corbyn but he's only getting what all MPs get and he's paid his taxes.
JD, Rotherham, 9 hours ago
That's about £45k a year. Yes it's above the average UK annual salary but he's hardly a millionaire. You're talking over a 33 year career.
Stephen Glynn, bolton, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
SHOCK HORROR: Man get paid for doing his job. get a grip DM.
xac, nowhere, United Kingdom, moments ago
So Boris earned just last year almost the same amount as Corbyn has in the past 33? If anything this article makes me think that Corbyn has it right on something, not the smear the DM wanted it to be.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z45nITtFBO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Shaken tourist who was attacked by seagulls that stole his ice cream was fined £80 for LITTERING when he placed the cone on a grass verge afterwards
billy44, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
He is a 52 year old man not a 3 year old child. I can see no excuse for dumping the cone. Seaside towns work hard at keeping the places clean for tourists. Finding a bin cannot have been beyond his abilities.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave ... z4AKCxGoim" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Loads of seagulls around Chateau Mayle. I use them to dispose of food waste such as bones and meat off-cuts. We had a leg of lamb for dinner on Sunday and I heaved out the bone for them. Great entertainment watching a seagull take off with an object that's probably half its body weight. Bit like a film I saw of a Lancaster struggling to take off loaded with a Grand Slam bomb during the Second Unpleasantness while being buzzed by a Staffeln of magpies.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:Loads of seagulls around Chateau Mayle. I use them to dispose of food waste such as bones and meat off-cuts. We had a leg of lamb for dinner on Sunday and I heaved out the bone for them. Great entertainment watching a seagull take off with an object that's probably half its body weight. Bit like a film I saw of a Lancaster struggling to take off loaded with a Grand Slam bomb during the Second Unpleasantness while being buzzed by a Staffeln of magpies.
I'm not a fan of the shitehawk.
I've heard that they can't fart (or something) so if you feed them fizzy aspirins they'll probably explode in mid-air.

Even as I type that I'm thinking - that sounds like bulllshit.

There's a pair of Ravens located close to my garden - they take an uncompromising view of the shitehawks too.
Bloody vicious beaks those Ravens - rip a bagel in half with one snap.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
The £250m island airport where jets can't land because it is too windy (and guess what, your aid money is paying for it)

The Mail are really clutching at straws on this one, trying to shoehorn it into the "wasted foreign aid" narrative.

Complaining about foreign aid being spent on British territories (St Helena)?

The readers aren't having it:
Claret88, Winchester, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
What an awful and unfactual article, St Helena is British and are British citizens, the Saints have a right to an airport, do`nt forget a majority of Saint Helenans work or have worked supporting the UK Military in the Falklands and Ascension Island on low wages and arduous conditions, think our nationalistic DM has severely misjudged this one, very poor research, please re-edit or delete this article and apologise.
+714 -52
LordPete, Palmetto, United States, 7 hours ago
You might complain about using "our" money, but St Helena is BRITISH! Would you all be up in arms if 250 mil was spent on an airport on an (imaginary) island much closer to the British mainland?
+489 -14
johnboy, Berlin, Germany, 3 hours ago
Overseas aid? Technically yes but St Helena is a crown dependency it belongs to Britain. Who else is going to pay for it? Plus if planes can't land how did the plane pictured get there?
+193 -9
By Fozzy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
They've got this one badly wrong -
Harry Potter and the secret of the magic money tree: Films that made £4billion. 450 million books sold. And now a VERY lucrative stage show. Will J.K. ever stop milking cash from her creation?
The vast majority of comments are pointing out that making money from something you've worked to create is hardly "milking cash", with one or two useful sideswipes around the fact that she pay all her taxes. Plus the fact that they don't seem to find it worthy of remark that the likes of the Kardashians are milking cash out of possessing no talent whatsoever.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4BS4ZAhai" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:And she has the clout and the will to turn out their lights.
Not to mention a fuck ton of money. To quote Vince McMahon - The only way to beat a billionaire is to become a billionaire. See also - Mosley, Max; John, Elton; Clooney, George
Labour, Generally.

I suspect this has come about becasue the trigger […]

Mark Francois MP

I would love to know how both the BBC and ITV ju[…]

GE 2020

You've a knack for getting right to the heart of t[…]

The Mail & Climate Change

Mailites fling abuse at a 16 year old girl again[…]