•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Death by chocolate: Mother of two dies after falling into a vat of molten confectionery at a Russian sweet factory
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ctory.html

Paul, York, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
That headline was in poor taste. A young woman and mother lost her life and it is not a matter for cheap laughs.
+537 -10
Pedro Conejo, Kermit Texas, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Turning a tragedy into an 'hilarious' headline. Way to go DM!
+354 -8
Les Arcs, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Change the headline dm. It's crass and insensitive. Someone has lost their life for God's sake.
+307 -4
CJPY, Manchester, 1 hour ago
This title is totally insensitive and disrespectful. RIP.
+206 -3

By Big-Iain
Membership Days
I was debating if we need a separate Mail vs Wikipedia topic, but let's dump this here.

A few weeks ago,Wikipedia banned the Daily Mail as a source for being 'unreliable'.

Now, a matter of weeks later, the Daily mail launches it's counterstrike.
The making of a Wiki-Lie: Chilling story of one twisted oddball and a handful of anonymous activists who appointed themselves as censors to promote their own warped agenda on a website that's a byword for inaccuracy (Snappy headline !)

However, the comments are ... reasonable. Sure there's some some support for the DM, but mostly it's pointing out that the DM is a shitrag. I did spot this comment
JD Adams, Lexington, United States, 1 hour ago
As a great grandson of Founding Father & President John Adams I consider DM a leftist publication. It is not a right wing news site.
By Catkins
Membership Days Posts
Funnily enough two grandsons of President John Tyler (b.1790, became President in 1841) are still alive.
John Tyler was born in 1790. He became the 10th president of the United States in 1841 after William Henry Harrison died in office. Tyler fathered Lyon Gardiner Tyler in 1853, at age 63. Then, at the age of 71, Lyon Gardiner Tyler fathered Lyon Gardiner Tyler Jr. in 1924 and four years later at age 75, Harrison Ruffin Tyler. Both men are still alive today.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Catkins wrote:Funnily enough two grandsons of President John Tyler (b.1790, became President in 1841) are still alive.
John Tyler was born in 1790. He became the 10th president of the United States in 1841 after William Henry Harrison died in office. Tyler fathered Lyon Gardiner Tyler in 1853, at age 63. Then, at the age of 71, Lyon Gardiner Tyler fathered Lyon Gardiner Tyler Jr. in 1924 and four years later at age 75, Harrison Ruffin Tyler. Both men are still alive today.
Elderly American Presidents.
Grabbing pussy since the 18th century.

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
It increasingly looks like we will need a separate Mail vs Wikipedia thread, but in the meantime, as with the example Big-Iain cited above, the comments on this latest piece aren't going the paper's way:

WIKI-LIES (Cont...) It's the self-policing web encyclopaedia that has banned the Mail as a source. But as these deeply disturbing accounts reveal, its pages are littered with inaccuracies - and God help the victims who dare complain

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ntrol.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
EXCLUSIVE: Parents' joy as middle class British Muslim convert Jihadi Jack 'flees through a minefield to escape from ISIS' - and claims he NEVER fought for the terror group

Not the best day for such an article. It's going down like a cup of cold sick.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569516/Jihad" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; i-Jack-flees-minefield-escape-ISIS.html#ixzz4j3CQROXn

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Arnold wrote: EXCLUSIVE: Parents' joy as middle class British Muslim convert Jihadi Jack 'flees through a minefield to escape from ISIS' - and claims he NEVER fought for the terror group

Not the best day for such an article. It's going down like a cup of cold sick.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569516/Jihad" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; i-Jack-flees-minefield-escape-ISIS.html#ixzz4j3CQROXn
Not anymore it isn't.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Eight-months-pregnant British woman is refused treatment by Cambridge hospital unless she can prove she is English – after taking her Polish husband's
Best rated.

I see nothing wrong with checking her or anyone else who the system believes are not entitled..... keep it up and and those who are legally entitled to an appointment/treatment might just get it

It¿s women like her who are helping to bankrupt the NHS. Moan and moan. What is the problem to prove your

NHS gets hammered for not checking credentials and hammered if they do......Give It a rest and just take documents once as requested. Hastle then over!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4w87kaRvR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Labour, Generally.

I suspect this has come about becasue the trigger […]

Mark Francois MP

I would love to know how both the BBC and ITV ju[…]

GE 2020

You've a knack for getting right to the heart of t[…]

The Mail & Climate Change

Mailites fling abuse at a 16 year old girl again[…]