•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
MisterMuncher wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:43 pm
spoonman wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:03 pm
Jesus Christ he comes across as a right cunt. Given his questions it seems he lives in the Strangford constituency.
That's very, very close to a tautology, that.
Speaking of which, I'm sure this is him...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-30100750

I knew I heard of the name before. And it looks like he stood for UK*P in the 2015 General Election in Strangford! Quelle surprise!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strangfor ... stituency)
Oh, he's a 'Men's Rights Activist' by the look of it. Huge numbers of FOIs about funding of women's healthcare along the lines of 'Why are women given medical treatment during pregnancy? This isn't fair as men can't get pregnant'. Seriously. :roll:

Some poor sod has had to write a full explanation of why pregnancy is risky for women, and why as a result women are entitled to free dental care. Which only prompted another FOI about male-specific illnesses which affect oral health. Spoiler: There aren't any.
Daley Mayle wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:38 pm
Catkins wrote:Which only prompted another FOI about male-specific illnesses which affect oral health. Spoiler: There aren't any.
Oh, I dunno, try wearing a West Ham strip and walking into a pub in Millwall.
In fairness, any full kit wanker walking into a pub in Millwall, or anywhere else for that matter, likely deserves it.

Edit: And just to prove my point...

youngian wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:12 pm
LBC presenter Beverly Turner is cool character even when she gives it both barrels to a 'scumbag'

One hates to play to stereotypes, but the guy who claims to employ 370 people sounds more like the guy who quit the stamp collecting club because he was afraid of bullying.
Malcolm Armsteen, Timbo liked this
Top-rated on Stephen Glover's Oxfam are hard Left Corbynistas piece:
Insignificant, Instow, United Kingdom

Most, if not all charities are a con. There are over 390 thousand of them in UK alone. Cancer charities are the worst. Cancer Research UK are the worst, they advertise on every TV channel and collect about £850 million a year, and offer nothing until 2034. I have never given a single penny to a charity, and I never will. 2764
Widow caught drunk at the wheel asked to be spared ban because her driveway is a quarter of a mile long

A Cheshire widow caught drunk at the wheel told a court she couldn’t lose her licence because she has a quarter-of-a-mile driveway.

A court was also told that Barbara Woodward, 56, was unable to do community service because she had never worked and would feel out of her depth.
And of course, it worked:
Magistrates, who convicted her of driving with excess alcohol, banned her from driving for two years - but spared her the unpaid work.
Woodward was also ordered to complete a 12 month community order, was fined £560 and pay £705 in costs and surcharges.

The magistrates told her: “We have thought about this and accept your mitigation. This is a difficult situation for you- please do not do it again.”

Woodward did not comment after the hearing.
I should add that I don't want to make light of the obvious stress she was under, or her mental health problems. But I doubt that a woman of the same age, from a council estate and who'd never worked would get the same result if she told the judge the same thing.
How much will my water bill be after using my hose pipe every day during the heatwave to water the garden?
By REBECCA GOODMAN

On some days I’ve even used it twice to make sure my plants and lawn don’t die but I am slightly worried about how this will affect my bills.

John
A twat wrote:Perhaps if the profits from water were used to improve the infrastructure rather than going to the EU we wouldn't be in the current situation.
+276
—57
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/bills/ ... e-day.html

Newspapers help to radicalise far right, says UK[…]

Theresa May

Statement due in Downing Street at 2015.

C**t of the day

Should be reported.

Europe? And the Future of Britain in Europe

Pretty accurate summing up. https://twitter.com/j[…]