•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Kreuzberger wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:29 pm
mr angry manchester wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:32 pm
The forces is something which I would never entertain under any circumstances. I would be asking “why?” all the time.
With me moping around in the background complaining that it's all bollocks, Malcolm screaming "Dunning-Kruger!" at the enemy and Abernathy indulging in BUMSEX in the trenches while Andy draws comparisons with forgotten episodes of GoT, I think that the armed forces are probably better off without the Mailwatch Regiment.
Not to mention LJB blaming it all on Jezza.....
Let's punish children for their parents being poor and the government cutting school funding:
West Midlands school accused of segregating children in playground

A primary school has been accused of segregating children in the playground based on whether or not their parents contributed towards the cost of sports equipment.

Those whose parents had paid for the footballs, skipping ropes and other items were allowed to play with them at lunchtimes, while those whose parents had not were excluded from the games organised by a member of staff.

Parents launched a petition online, accusing the headteacher of Wednesbury Oak Academy, in the West Midlands, of separating the children into “paid” and “unpaid” pupils.

“This has caused outright disgust from children, parents, grandparents, staff and suchlike,” the petition read. “The parents that have paid and parents that haven’t are totally against the separation of the children as this can cause upset, bullying and social exclusion among other things.”

After coming under pressure, the school’s governors quickly scrapped the system. “We have listened to the concerns raised and will be ending the scheme with immediate effect. We are a school that believes in putting our children at the heart of everything we do,” said Elizabeth Perrin, the chair of the school governors.

The petition explained that parents and teachers had discussed ways of funding the purchase of equipment for a “fun-time lunchtime play equipment bag” at the school, which is about 2.5 miles north of Dudley, in Sandwell.

Various ideas were rejected in favour of asking for a voluntary £6 contribution, said the blurb on the campaigning site, Change.org. But when the children returned after the Christmas holidays, they found a policy of separation had been put in place.
I'm not defending the bullying, and there certainly seems to be discrepancies between the two sides of the story, but it's a sorry state of affairs either way.
Some of my working day involves responding to Freedom of Information requests from assorted chancers and conspiracy theorists. Browsing through the What do They Know website (you could get lost in their for hours), I am came across this choice specimen of wit and wisdom:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/joe_jordan

I wonder where he gets his ideas from?
Find a public library that's open.

Visit it on a weekday morning.

Look at the public access computers.

There you'll find them.
Rosvanian wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:22 pm
Some of my working day involves responding to Freedom of Information requests from assorted chancers and conspiracy theorists. Browsing through the What do They Know website (you could get lost in their for hours), I am came across this choice specimen of wit and wisdom:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/joe_jordan

I wonder where he gets his ideas from?
Jesus Christ he comes across as a right cunt. Given his questions it seems he lives in the Strangford constituency.
When you've scored in three World Cups, then you can criticise.

I do happen to know Manchester City Council gets numerous FOI requests from journos about Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children, and the money spent on Looked After Children in general.
Very few of his asinine questions are actually FoI requests, mostly they are just puerile questions, which could be answered by the press offices of the relevant organisation.

What a waste of skin.
spoonman liked this
spoonman wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:03 pm
Jesus Christ he comes across as a right cunt. Given his questions it seems he lives in the Strangford constituency.
That's very, very close to a tautology, that.
spoonman liked this
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

It's already been comprehensively debunked. How ca[…]

Sundry far-right groups and parties.

I see that 'Anonymous' has got his Whataboutery Gl[…]

The Sun

Tomorrow's chip wrapper. Just as they went, foll[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

https://twitter.com/henrymance/status/110804014838[…]