Discussion of the more serious side of the Mail's agenda
:sunglasses: 100 %
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Inasmuch as Nazi Germany wasn't that bad a place to live as long as you were the right ethnicity, didn't think too much, didn't wonder too much about where people were disappearing to, and the bombs hadn't started falling yet.

Mailite beliefs, to me, can be summed up as follows:

The government should impact on my life as little as possible.

My money is mine to spend.

I will maintain an outward display of respectability.

I am responsible for the welfare of myself and my immediate family.

Not much to argue with there, is there? But throw in the clincher - "I am inherently better than X".

Now, once again:

The government should impact on my life as little as possible, but should tell X what to do.

My money is mine to spend as I like, but we'd better keep an eye on X, they're frivolous.

I will maintain an outward display of respectability, but what goes on behind closed doors is nobody's business but mine. That includes what goes on behind X's door.

I am responsible for the welfare of myself and my immediate family and fuck X, they brought it upon themselves.

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
This and more. If you want to see true Scotsmen taken to infinite recursion, present them with any moral dilemma. Because they've got no problems with real victims, genuine hard luck or proper racism. You'll have a fucking hell of a time finding an example of any.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

BREXIT BOMBSHELL: Terrified EU to be forced in[…]

The Sun

"It's terrible seeing foreign rich people try[…]

Nigel Farage

Farage can't drive in case his wheel nuts are tamp[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

*Man drowning* Corbyn: "I've been very cle[…]