•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
youngian wrote:The chorus of hate against immigrants dossing in disused toilets led by er immigrants-
minitell, Zürich, 1 hour ago
End of May are EU-Parliaments-elections! UK wake-up! When is the EU taking serious political influence in all such mislead and corrupt countries? Such toilet-multiculti-lifestyles are not at all needed in Europe!
+145
Lancashire lass, East London, South Africa, 1 hour ago
Opportunists they will steal from you whilst looking you in the eye. They stole electricity for goodness sake, which the law abiding citizen pays for. So they take chances now let them take themselves back to their own country.
+294
So no one in the UK ever leached of someone else's elecricity before the imigrunts came over? Lus I'm sure LL's location is another hidden nasty comment about East London been not as white as she thinks it should be.
mojojojo wrote:Why would they live 15 to a toilet when OUR taxes pay for them to have mansions?

They live like kings at our expense, but at the same time look at them - aren't they dirty and poor?

I expect they have mansions but they'd rather live in toilets, like rats. Yeah, that'll be it. There should be camps for them.
They are sending the mansions back home. WAKE UP SHEEPLE. VOTE UKIP.
'Your benefits system is crazy. It's like finding a sackful of cash left on the road': How shocking admission by Rudi and his huge Romanian family debunks Eurocrat's claims that 'benefit tourism is a myth'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2tQGWvLAG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
24-02-14
UKRAINIAN stereotypes are to be launched this week, say leading xenophobes.
Journalist Tom Logan said: “With the situation there moving so quickly, I’m working around the clock to construct a racist interpretation of the typical Ukrainian who will be flooding these shores...
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/inte ... 4022483935" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'The influx has not happened': Number of Romanians and Bulgarians with jobs in Britain FALLS after work curbs were lifted
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ifted.html

:lol:

And they're acting as if they were nothing to do with the predictions. Absolutely no shame. And, as I think someone on here predicted, are putting it down to, in part, the limiting of access to benefits for new arrivals.
Yep. And a few other representative comments:
Diddly, Norfolk

Sorry DM, i think 140000 people here taking jobs or claiming benefits is still a huge number when our schools, NHS are already stretched and the country is in debt. UKIP
Polly, Hampshire, United Kingdom

Propaganda rubbish. Not where I'm living it hasn't and the author is welcome to come and stay for a couple of weeks.
Uncle-Lewisham, London, United Kingdom

Pure propaganda, take a walk down the road during normal working hours and judge for yourself...
TurnOfTheScrew, Southampton, United Kingdom

I think they must have all come to Southampton then cos I ain't heard an English voice for months now.
Yoda, A town far far away in Leeds

Which proves it was the benefits and not employment they were after if these figures are correct. !
null

Some might not be claiming Income Support etc but they all apparently either sell flowers on the streets or collect scrap metal. Thus, they pretend that they are self-employed and all end up claiming tax credits and make us pay their rent and council tax. I know, because I see and deal with these in the Council's benefits office. What a joke, because of these scroungers are living costs have risen substantially.
stormbringer1975, London, United Kingdom

Citizens of the UK have been mugged off long enough.Do they honestly believe that by telling us this claptrap, that all is well in Britain.Too scared the UKIP vote will destroy their cushy lifestyles, come 2015
RH6mre2, Dead End, United States

Whether it happens or not is not the point. The point is we have no control over the movement of people into this country as long as we are in the EU.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Indeed. If the shit fits, wear it - as I believe S[…]

David Liddington?

Men in suits. French doors. Glass of whisky an[…]

This could only get better if a small-person clow[…]

Sarah Vine aka Mrs Gove

First Lady MacBeth. FTFY - as I believe you tech[…]