•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
As mentioned eariler, Gary Lineker spoke out against racist attitudes towards refugees.

This man is now trying to get him sacked. Appealing to Walkers crisps and everything.

https://twitter.com/jongaunt

Jon gaunt ‏@jongaunt
PLEASE RETWEET TODAY'S @talk2meradiouk POLL: Should @GaryLineker be sacked for his bias?
Call 020 38 29 1234
Jon gaunt ‏@jongaunt
@GaryLineker, you crisp-pushing hypocrite! Time to go now you've revealed your bias! Pod One
Jon gaunt ‏@jongaunt
Surely @GaryLineker has broken @BBCNews impartiality rules with his political comments on man boy refugees and libelled
Jon gaunt ‏@jongaunt
The @BBC should sack @GaryLineker for his lefty rant on twitter! What happened to being impartial?

Jon Gaunt has a podcast and his banner calls it - FREE SPEECH NEWSTALK

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
Someone was telling me he basically broadcasts, online, from his own shed these days. Not sure if that's true or not, but I like the idea of him screaming, impotently, out to a world that isn't listening anymore.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:He's now completely losing the plot. How are the two linked in any way?
Jon gaunt ‏@jongaunt
Liar, liar, pants on fire, @GaryLineker! Pushes junk food for a living then tries to take high road on migrants!
Is John Gaunt still alive - how fucking disappointing.

King of gobshites - Like the Bastard Offspring of Steven Nolan and Rod "Stella" Liddle.
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
Lots of questions being asked about the accuracy of the images now. One from a photographer who actually took one of them, in Calais not Croyden, and another from a UK wide fostering charity who say that another of them is actually an interpreter who works with the kids.

Guido 'The Cunt' Fawkes has since claimed he's been on the blower to the Home Office who deny that, but his report on that basically says some unnamed individual said 'no comment' so I suspect he just asked a receptionist or something.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Silkyman wrote:Lots of questions being asked about the accuracy of the images now. One from a photographer who actually took one of them, in Calais not Croyden, and another from a UK wide fostering charity who say that another of them is actually an interpreter who works with the kids.

Guido 'The Cunt' Fawkes has since claimed he's been on the blower to the Home Office who deny that, but his report on that basically says some unnamed individual said 'no comment' so I suspect he just asked a receptionist or something.
For receptionist read bar-staff.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Indeed. Not 100% confirmed yet but this man on the left, who is being held up as the definitive example of them lying about their age, is actually an interpreter. Waiting for confirmation, but it isn't stopping the Daily Mail.

If that turns out to be the case, the Mailites already have a "yea but..."
dave brown, Bournemouth, United Kingdom, 48 minutes ago
An interpreter good and how much is he costing me a British Tax payer.
+31 -0

Björn Kietzmann @bjokie
Dear @Telegraph colleagues the photo in the middle shows a refugee in Calais not in Croydon. I should know because I took it 2 days ago

Update:

The Mail are hitting back at the claim that he was an interpreter (with glee):

Row as charity FALSELY claims the '38-year-old child asylum seeker' is an interpreter - as one Calais migrant admits: 'The majority lie about their age to get into the UK'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ge-UK.html

The Home Office has said it is not one of their interpreters but also refusing to confirm he's a refugee. The guy who took the photo is trying to find out either way.
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
Been rowing with people on twitter who are aghast that they have put up barricades to stop people taking photos of minors, and not releasing names and addresses. Apparently it's just because they have something to hide, and not about protecting vulnerable children.

I'm still waiting for answers on questions like 'why are you so keen to know these children are going to live', 'why are you so desperate for photographs of traumatised kids' and 'can I come to your house and take photos of your children, If you think that is such an appropriate thing to do to other kids?'

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:Oh, I noticed HIGNFY taking the piss out of the Mail's use of the Dacre3000 Identi-rapefugee computer gizmo that according to the Mail gives the age of someone via a photograph. They even mentioned Microsoft referring to the free, on-line app as a toy.
Pub forced to serve 15-year-old because age recognition software says he’s 44-

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:One assumes that all these people saying we should help out the children in the UK first will help Children In Need post a record jaw dropping total this year then.
Yebbut Lenny Henry's one of them darkies isn't he, and leftist BBC or something.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Why Gary Lineker, Lily Allen and you shouldn't comment
By Nooruddean Choudry
(In full)

Don't comment.

Don't comment if you're poor or disadvantaged, because you're a scrubber and a scrounger and basically a waste of space.

Don't comment if you've got any affiliation with a political party or social movement, or have previous for mouthing off about issues that matter to you, because you clearly have an agenda.

Don't comment if you've not commented about this before, because you're out of your depth and need to stick to what you know and what about all the other things in the world you're not commenting upon?

Don't comment if you've got 12 followers on Twitter because no one cares what you think, you unimportant loser. Don't comment if you've got 1.2 million followers because who do you think you are, you jumped up egotist?

Don't comment if you're brown or black or Muslim or Jewish or gay or trans or bi, because you just need to get over yourself and stop playing the victim all the bloody time.

Don't comment if you're none of the above because you're just a bleeding heart liberal leftard, who jumps onto bandwagons that have nothing to do with you. Wind your fucking neck in.

Don't comment if you're a woman because you're getting ideas above your station and you're too pretty to be worrying about that, or maybe you're just one of them feminazis and probably a lesbian.

Don't comment if you're rich or famous because you're a luvvie and you don't live in the real world, and why don't you open your own fucking home to them? Just like we take in orphans when we donate to Children In Need.

Don't comment if you haven't got the full facts because you're ill-informed and wrong. Don't comment if you're an expert in the field because we don't trust so-called experts and educated elites.

Don't care. Don't worry. Don't have compassion. Don't comment on anything or anyone that's not us. Don't question what 'us' is. Don't be offended. Don't feel guilty. Don't get angry. And don't fucking cry.

Don't comment. But yeah, free speech.

http://www.joe.co.uk/news/why-gary-line ... site_share" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Morrissey also says a few things about the Cure f[…]

It's a bit much to call it a Freudian slip I agree[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

You know my stance - I'd block you if I co[…]

Boris Johnson

Apologies for repeating what's been said on here b[…]