•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Ha. Too toxic for the internet.

So, her husbands phone number. Surprised that was so easy to find.

Admin Name: Mark Cross
Admin Organization: Satan's Mother
Admin Street: 16 Magdalen Road
Admin City: Exeter
Admin State/Province: Devon
Admin Postal Code: EX2 4SY
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.7990547022
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: mark.x@live.com
He answers "Mark Cross" so no ambiguity there!

"Satan's Mother Ltd"

https://www.duedil.com/company/gb/09572 ... mother-ltd
Cash: 174,383 GBP
Between May 2016 and May 2017 she made (I'm sure there are other avenues) £80,891. I mean...that's not a lot really. Not for someone with a million pound house and mortage to pay and a £300k libel case to payout for. Unless that's covered by the Mail.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Reminds me of the time on a Brighton forum they had a homophobic troll who they found out similar details

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthrea ... lease-read

The whole thread is brilliant but it's on Page 6 that things start to really get interesting...

By Catkins
Membership Days Posts
Remember that she's been adamant that she did her own on the ground investigation at the Grenfell site and that the locals have assured her that it was the Muzzies wot did it, with their late night Ramadan cooking.

I also had a look at her Rebel Media page. She's now describing herself as a "Christian Conservative" - clearly chasing north American dollars.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Catkins wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:23 pm
Remember that she's been adamant that she did her own on the ground investigation at the Grenfell site and that the locals have assured her that it was the Muzzies wot did it, with their late night Ramadan cooking.

I also had a look at her Rebel Media page. She's now describing herself as a "Christian Conservative" - clearly chasing north American dollars.
One wonders what denomination, and whether her local Cleric would come forward to vouch for her.
Maybe like many of her type she "got religion" about 1 year before it was time to get Poppy and India registered for the local C of E school.

By MisterMuncher
Yeah, I'm not hugely comfortable with this. The information is in the public domain and all, but I'd think it wise not to directly post it here, for ethical reasons as well as to avoid blowback.

Interesting that her company is called Satan's Mother. Strange she would pick the nickname of a terrorist-preferred home-made explosive for her enterprise.

By Abernathy
I'm with the coolest Berlin resident on the board, here. Take the point about avoiding potential blowback, but not about adhering to ethical considerations. For a poisonous professional hate-monger and agitator?

Nah. Public domain already. Her choice. Relax.
Gavin Williamson

Hennimore! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riopL3[…]

The Trump Presidency

So Trump cancelled the NK summit. However the Whit[…]

Toby Young

But in the end, Oxford is not necessarily the best[…]

Caption Contest

'He was a fine fellow your Pinochet, he knew how t[…]