Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 46.7 % ❤ 19.6 % :thumbsup: 9.3 % :grinning: 12.1 % 🧥 1.9 % 🙏 4.7 % 😟 4.7 % :cry: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Wait a minute, Littlejohn's got a gig on the BBC? Fuck me.

'Yeah but he appeals to a key demographic'
'What, of nostalgic fuckwits?'
'Aye'
'Ever thought you were confirming their worst prejudices for views?'
'Aye'

Good to see Schama gunning for Tory cod history, cannot stand their conceit regarding the subject.
By Andy McDandy
No column today, but I suggest you check out the new Viz, which has a rather nice feature on the recent MP drug admissions, evaluated by Judge Littlejohn. They really don't like him.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Critics complain that it would mean us becoming the 51st State of the U.S. True, but why is that any worse than being a vassal state of the EU?

Oh for fuck sake...

I thought it was one of his shit comedy sketches but after a brief skim read he does appear to be trying to put forward a genuine case.
Amazonian liked this
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... -lies.html

Cunt speeks his branes.
None of this is in any way to criticise those who sought to make a new life in this country and, in the case of hard-working Poles and others, have made a huge contribution. What this is about is the deliberate dishonesty of politicians and civil servants entrusted with telling us the truth about immigration.
Okay then...
Walk the streets of any of our large cities and the changing demographics and crowded pavements, roads, buses and trains are blindingly obvious.
Yes, I remember that BNP party broadcast.
When it comes to sleight of hand, Romanian gangsters have nothing to teach those responsible for recording the number of immigrants settling in Britain.
Hard working to gangsters and con artists.
Around the same time, I wrote a spoof Shipping Forecast, with immigrants crossing the Channel on a variety of inflatables — from lilos to Del Boy-style sex dolls.

I should have known better.

Just this week a man is believed to have drowned off the coast of Dunkirk attempting to reach England using a lifebelt fashioned from plastic bottles.
Ha ha, a man is dead! Just like Del Boy falling through the bar!
Prue was called in 40-odd years ago to revamp the limp cheese sandwiches in British Rail buffet cars.

I seem to remember a press conference she gave alongside the then public face of BR, the disc jockey and part-time hospital orderly Jimmy Savile. Perhaps he could have helped Prue fix it, if he wasn't still dead.
I seem to think that you made that up to shoehorn in a cheap Jimmy Savile joke, but are covering your arse in case Prue or her lawyer are reading.

I could go on, but you get the gist. A* in cunt studies.
Amazonian liked this
By satnav
To summarize the main part of his article: different people have put forward different estimates on how many immigrants come to this country each year. Dickie is just going to ignore all these statistics but instead he will rely on some fictitious conversation he once allegedly had with the head of the Met who told him you can get a good idea about how many people living in London based on how much waste is being flushed away into the city's sewers.

By Snowflake
None of this is in any way to criticise those who sought to make a new life in this country
No, of course not. Absolutely no way. Here's your starter for 10.

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/new ... -1-6119031
Award-winning columnist Richard Littlejohn has spoken of his ongoing affection for bygone Peterborough - the city in which he spent his formative schoolboy years.
But characteristically, the combative and controversial writer has taken a swipe at more recent arrivals to the city, from buildings to migrants.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... l-Boy.html

Dickie "does" OFAH and Fawlty Towers, which is about as funny as it sounds. Then he sneers at fat people and greens.
The Sun

Meanwhile in Scotlandshire... SCOTTISH SUN SAYS […]

The LibDems, generally

If only Jeremy had had the numbers.

Newsnight

Good. Lord knows he needs to relax. Poor craytur.

https://i.redd.it/ssx6vrrymqj31.jpg