Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 50 % :grinning: 50 %
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Biggus Robbus
Sorry for the confusion. I can live with being an intellectual weakling. I don't like being muted when I make valid points.

He thinks he is some sort of intellectual genius. He cannot figure out populism. I think when Michigan legalized weed that our twitter relationship really went downhill tho..
By Chris S
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
On Extinction Rebellion:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DMReporter/s ... 20/photo/2

Hitchens' talk of 'debate' is quite telling. He's not a scientific expert and either doesn't understand or doesn't want to understand many scientific topics he writes about (see MMR, evolution, addiction). When people rightly tell him he's full of shit whichever way you look at it, he will respond 'aha, you are a furious zealot who will not debate me, therefore I am right'.

By Oblomov
I think I'm repeating a point somebody already made on this forum but what exactly is the downside if XR are ultimately incorrect in the long run? You would have thought a Conservative would appreciate efforts to protect England's green and pleasant lands.

By Catkins
Membership Days Posts
A Mail journo, Oz Katerji, was apparently publicly sacked in the middle of the news room yesterday, for earlier tweets pointing out that Hitchens was an Assad apologist and war crimes denier.

He's not going quietly. :lol:

Cyclist liked this
The Biased BBC

Ignore me, I am just shit-posting and trying t[…]

2019 General Election

Johnson could still form a minority administrati[…]

That's extremely encouraging. Don't know if you're[…]

Boris Johnson

For a fair chunk of the electorate the Prime Min[…]