Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 46.7 % ❤ 19.6 % :thumbsup: 9.3 % :grinning: 12.1 % 🧥 1.9 % 🙏 4.7 % 😟 4.7 % :cry: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... avile.html

Back to prince Andrew. Squaddie don't rat on squaddie. She was legal. Can't trust the word of a whore anyway. The way they were dressed, they deserved it. Haven't we all been there?

Fucking sweaty, oafish, misogynistic, leering, creeping, groping, entitled, loathsome CUNT.

And prince Andrew can fuck off and all.
AOB, Cyclist liked this

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Mercifully, the M*il's adblockerblocker saves me from looking at such crap. But I can't help but wonder if 'Littlejohn. R' resides in a certain dead paedo's address book, alongside 'Young. T', 'Neal. A' and 'York. Duke of' ?

Carry on, chaps.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
What the hell is he talking about? Perhaps Littlejohn has the low down on the life of army generals in the 21st century. Or he just thought 'Melchett from Blackadder' ha ha that's what all generals are like.
I’ve no idea precisely what he did in the Falklands. He may not have been the reincarnation of Henry V at Agincourt, but at least he was there, flying a helicopter.

That’s more than can be said for some of the gentlemen’s club generals currently queueing around the block to put the boot in.

Most of them are safely tucked up at the MoD in Whitehall, pushing Dinky tanks round sandpits and playing with Airfix model destroyers in their baths.
Firebombing houses in Notting Hill will sort 'them' out
And what if, through some kind of time tunnel, today’s street posses clashed with their 1950s counterparts? My money would be on the Teds, machetes or no machetes.
By Andy McDandy
The police generally have a very good idea what motivates terrorists. It tends to get ignored by the likes of Dickie, because it's not "He's a wrong'un, find a tree".
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... Boris.html

Why did they have to make this election about politics, cries the man child.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... Wales.html

Dickie sneers at "stupid foreign names" for storms, deriding them as a pointless American import (irony alert!), the goes on to say that he was a big fan of police commissioners (a stupid pointless American import if there ever was one, replacing functional but dull police boards with political appointees, nobody cared, and it was all because Osborne thought they sounded all butch like off Batman) until they started showing how pointless they were. Then a riff on topical comedy with Frank Spencer.
The Biased BBC

Ignore me, I am just shit-posting and trying t[…]

2019 General Election

Johnson could still form a minority administrati[…]

That's extremely encouraging. Don't know if you're[…]

Boris Johnson

For a fair chunk of the electorate the Prime Min[…]