Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 56.9 % ❤ 16.5 % :thumbsup: 6.9 % 😯 0.5 % :grinning: 10.6 % 🧥 1.1 % 🙏 3.2 % 😟 3.7 % :cry: 0.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By satnav
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The notion that hundreds of people have emailed LittleJohn with their concerns about BLM is frankly ludicrous.

When I read nonsense like this about BLM. It reminds me of the Jimmy character played by Geoffrey Palmer in the 'Rise and Fall of Reginald Perrin' who is putting together is fairly secret army for when the balloon goes up.
It only goes to show the effectiveness of this insane insurrection cooked up by the middle-class, far-Left extremists behind Black Lives Matter, with the craven complicity of the broadcast media, the political class, academia, big business, local government, what remains of our once-impartial civil service, and, shamefully, the upper echelons of the Old Bill, too.
If all the above were fully in support of BLM then there probably wouldn't be the need for the BLM movement.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Watchman wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:55 am
Bankers and hedge fund managers running the Treasury..............foxes and henhouses comes to mind
If you think that Build Build Build is anything except greasing the donors' palms, then I have some lovely essential oils to sell you.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Think McAlpine, JCB, PWC...

This was 2017:
New data from the Electoral Commission reveals pre-election donations to political parties, with, no surprise, the Conservative Party benefitting from some construction industry largesse.

Wates and JCB each gave the Conservative Party £50,000 in February 2017. Wates’s donation was made through Wates Group Services Ltd; JCB’s was via JC Bamford Excavators Ltd.

In addition, Mark Bamford gave £750,000 in April and JCB Service gave a further £1.5m in May.

In Scotland Sir Jack Harvie’s Central Building Contractors (Glasgow) Ltd gave the Conservative Party £20,000 before this year’s election, while Mr Jack Harvie also gave £20,000.

Also in Scotland, Patersons Quarries Ltd gave £20,000 to the Conservatives.

The Conservatives have also benefited from substantial donations from the property sector this year, including Westfield Europe Limited, DPK Contractors Ltd and Bown Properties Ltd.

Wates and JCB are both regular Tory donors. Since 2007 JCB and related Bamford entities, including JCB Research, have now given the Conservative Party £8.1m in cash or kind, while Wates Group Services Ltd has given it £430,000.
https://www.theconstructionindex.co.uk/ ... -donations
Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

https://twitter.com/SUSPICIOUSsMIND/status/1278427[…]

C**t of the day

I see 'Rochdale' is trending. Take your pick.

On the Radio

I can't think of anything more middle class than[…]

Roll Call

Morning all, Bit of a health scare last night as […]