Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Jollity wrote:If Corbyn bought more expensive fairly-traded cotton garments, you'd soon hear her complain about it. If he made his own clothes, there'd surely be something wrong with that. I very much doubt anyone at the Mail would stay quiet if he went about bare-chested. The only thing he could really do to please them would be to cease to exist entirely, which is probably beyond even the Mail's magical powers.
Knowing MailOnline, that would depend on whether he had enviable curves to match his pert derriere and perfect pins. Even then they would still run an article pointing on that thirty years ago he appeared much younger and had clearly failed to maintain his youthful visage.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
As Mailwatch's Lifestyle and Fashion correspondent may I recommend to Jeremy this classic jacket? It's both guaranteed to save a Labour leader from the cruel November wind and keep newspaper columnists busy for months to come.

Features a McSturgeon tartan lining that acknowledges his political mistress it will also show his concerns for the Third World by knowing it has provided employment for a six-year old orphan working in a shed in Bangladesh.
By satnav
At the end of a piece slagging of Kate Moss we are treated to this little gem.
Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the smile of contentment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... z3mpqjy7SS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I wonder if Platell will ever manage that smile of contentment?
By ACG

What do you want to bet if Ian had gone out Amanda would be decrying his loss for not being "PC enough" and dismissing Flora as an example of BBC bias towards youths?

Good job for her though that Tamal turned out (in one interview, when prompted) to be gay, otherwise she'd have to have found way to dismiss an Asian contestant without being able to rely on using Islam as a smokescreen for her racism.
By Agnes
Membership Days Posts
ACG wrote:Image
This sounds like one of those things which fucking idiots squirt into comment sections. The fact that somebody's paid to write this shite buggers belief.
By Andy McDandy
I think another columnist decried TGBBO as engineered by the pee cees for daring to have basically a range of people on it. Heaven forbid the idea that anyone disabled, gay, lesbian, black, brown, northern, Welsh, young, etc could have earned a place on the show in their own right - they can only be there to serve an agenda.
By Coupled Moment
Membership Days
It comes from the same place as the belief that anyone brown (or female or disabled etc) who is employed, especially in a prestigious and/or technical field must have got their job at the expense of a More Qualified White Male because of PC gone mad. The natural default for success is white people, anyone else must have cheated or been given a leg up.

By Malcolm Armsteen
White males with an approved accent. Never forget that 'an Englishman has only to open his mouth for another Englishman to despise him'.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Saturday, 10 October 2015
Amanda Platell Bake-Off U-Turn
Amanda Platell, who has faced in more directions than the proverbial Town Hall clock during the course of the BBC’s Great British Bake-Off, the latest incarnation of which has just ended, with mother-of-three Nadiya Hussein from Leeds winning a tense and tearful final round. Ms Platell was so pleased for her, honestly.

“Nadiya Hussain is now the nation’s new sweetheart, the goddess of The Great British Bake Off, as sweet and delectable as her irresistible lemon drizzle wedding cake … It wasn’t just Mary Berry who had to stifle tears at Nadiya’s triumph. We were all moved watching the happily married stay-at-home mother-of-three win after she had finally decided to break out from domesticity and do something for herself” she declared.

So she was glued to the telly, then? “Her self-deprecation and honesty were always part of her appeal during the competition … The diminutive young mother said she walked on to the Bake Off set a small person and left as a giant … And while I’m thrilled for Nadiya, I do also fear for her now she and her family have been catapulted into the seductive, cynical world of celebrity”.
http://zelo-street.blogspot.co.uk/2015/ ... -turn.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Couldn't. Make. It. Up.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
hel wrote:Apparently the only people on earth who can bake are straight, white, middle-class women...
WOMEN!!!! Time to go back to when the BBC was the preserve of men in Dinner Jackets and Bow Ties.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Now even Bake Off is being used to stir the pot on immigration
Stewart Lee

‘It was on 3 October that the Daily Mail content provider Amanda Platell introduced the notion of a chocolate mosque into the collective subconscious…’
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... ate-mosque" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jacob Rees-Mogg

What I am thinking right now is unacceptable, so I[…]

Twat of the Day

Better punch line. I could be confused - was drink[…]

2019 General Election

From Ibiza to the Norfolk broads... #ToryLies ht[…]

Boris Johnson

https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/12025663220785[…]