•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Siuan
Membership Days
Sybil Fawlty: And she's always on about men following her, I don't know what she thinks they're going to do to her. Vomit on her, Basil says.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
For pity's sake leave her alone: She's going grey. Her eyeliner's too thick. And for a new mum, she's way too thin. To the growing army of viciously cruel Kate critics on the web, AMANDA PLATELL has a message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ssage.html

So the Daily Mail encourage bitchy and catty comments about women and then get one of their bitchiest and cattiest columnists to pretend to come to the rescue.
By satnav
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Single journalist with no child care responsibilities who knocks out one dismal article a week accuses Prince William of being work shy.

Work-shy William has to make a royal choice

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... z40hfCIqS7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Amanda once had such high hopes for William.
When Princess Diana was interviewed by Martin Bashir for that Panorama programme 21 years ago, she said she thought Prince Charles would never be king.
Two years later, Diana died, and the nation’s heart hardened further against her former husband.
The only hope for the Royal Family, many people whispered, was for the Crown to skip a generation and for Prince William to become its saviour.
But
Fast forward two decades and the world looks very different. Prince Charles and Camilla have gently won their way back into the public’s affection. Prince William, meanwhile, has proved to be the most reluctant — and truculent — of royals
Having lost his mother at such a young age and been at the centre of what was then a royal circus, he has understandably gone to great lengths to protect his young family.
So much so that he took at least four weeks off at Christmas, much to the dismay of his colleagues at the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
By satnav
I almost missed this gem from white Australian immigrant Amanda Platell
A 92-year-old woman who’s spent most of her life in the UK, and lives with her daughter off her deceased husband’s pension, is facing deportation to South Africa where she was born. Clearly she’s a burden on British society! Meanwhile, a jobless Somalian refugee family with eight children have endured the ignominy of being forced to move from a £2million council house into one worth £1.3million. I guess elderly Myrtle Cothill’s mistake is being a white South African who’s able to support herself. Let’s face it, she’s just the wrong colour to get compassion in this country.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... z40hpAfj8F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

By davidjay
satnav wrote:I almost missed this gem from white Australian immigrant Amanda Platell
A 92-year-old woman who’s spent most of her life in the UK, and lives with her daughter off her deceased husband’s pension, is facing deportation to South Africa where she was born. Clearly she’s a burden on British society! Meanwhile, a jobless Somalian refugee family with eight children have endured the ignominy of being forced to move from a £2million council house into one worth £1.3million. I guess elderly Myrtle Cothill’s mistake is being a white South African who’s able to support herself. Let’s face it, she’s just the wrong colour to get compassion in this country.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... z40hpAfj8F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I can't imagine, even as little as five years ago, this sentence being written in a major national newspaper.
The Sun

Saying that e-cigs are safer than standard cigaret[…]

2019 General Election

Didn’t he say that about Russel Brand?

Nigel Farage

Brexit must go 💖 💛 &am[…]

The Brexit Party

Tin foil hat time. This all has a ring of truth.[…]