•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Adrian
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
They had people playing live music on the train today. They made several seats inaccessible, and then there were all people milling about and flitting between carriages. I spent the whole journey really stressed because I didn't know how I was going to manage to get of the train when I got to my station. I'd rather stick to my MP3 player in the future, thanks.

By AOB
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... asier.html
Stress is what is felt by people who actually have nothing left to complain about.
:roll:
I am trying to pay a £17,000 wage bill with -£300. Therefore YES I AM STRESSED! Physically comfortable like you say, but mentally stressed, like a permanent headache. Do you have any more patronising advice?

- Dave, Canterbury UK, 26/6/2009 15:42
Rating 11
can just imagine how people who have just lost their jobs and had their houses repossessed are feeling after reading this.

- CJ, Ireland, 26/6/2009 11:50
Click to rate Rating 22
Is right.

By LuciusAR
Membership Days Membership Days
The reason a lot of Brits feel stressed is that they are totaly inadequate for the job they hold.

In the good old days most people worked in manual labour jobs because that was all they were capable of. Nothing has changed to improve their education standards. In fact quite the reverse. Yet people who would have been coal miners, brick layers, factory workers are now working in high salaried office jobs which they are totally incapable of doing because of their poor education and social standards. No wonder they feel streesed. Perhaps they should go back to brick laying. At least they would be working within their capabilities

- Mike, Sarasota,Florida,USA, 26/6/2009 15:56
:shock:

Prime candidate for cunt of the day there.

By davidjay
LuciusAR wrote:
The reason a lot of Brits feel stressed is that they are totaly inadequate for the job they hold.

In the good old days most people worked in manual labour jobs because that was all they were capable of. Nothing has changed to improve their education standards. In fact quite the reverse. Yet people who would have been coal miners, brick layers, factory workers are now working in high salaried office jobs which they are totally incapable of doing because of their poor education and social standards. No wonder they feel streesed. Perhaps they should go back to brick laying. At least they would be working within their capabilities

:shock:

Prime candidate for cunt of the day there.
Isn't approving of wanting to 'better yourself' one of the prime motives for being a Tory?

By Malcolm Armsteen
There's something of a paradox in there. These high-paid office managers can't do the jobs they have been appointed to (presumably at random and not through any sort of selection process) because educational standards (which they are in any case incapable of accessing due to being thick mechanicals) have fallen. To such an extent that they are now educated enough to be appointed etc. etc.

By Tom
Membership Days
Ah yes, the same AN Wilson who fantasises about a world were women will kill men off and confesses that he used to be an atheist because it was the done thing, and that he now knows better, employing every strawman in the book to denounce atheism.

That is one strange cat.

By Tom
Membership Days

Wow, is this Mike's way of getting back at the guys who beat him up at school and went on to earn £50,000 a year as Brickies, rather than £22,000 as an office drone?

Life isn't fair, eh Mike?

By slilley
Membership Days
He recently refered to Clare Balding as a "dyke on a bike" after her recent programme on the crypto - marxist BBC cycling around parts of Britain.

Uninformed comment is one thing cheap abuse another. Still I guess he wont have seen the August issue of Rugby League World which waxed lyrical about Clare and her passion for the sport and the outstanding quality of her presentation of the sport on the BBC.
By Tom_UK
Membership Days Posts
slilley wrote:He recently refered to Clare Balding as a "dyke on a bike" after her recent programme on the crypto - marxist BBC cycling around parts of Britain.

Uninformed comment is one thing cheap abuse another. Still I guess he wont have seen the August issue of Rugby League World which waxed lyrical about Clare and her passion for the sport and the outstanding quality of her presentation of the sport on the BBC.
Not that I'm defending Wilson, but the quote you are referring to was A.A. Gill of the Sunday Times.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Obnoxious sneering at people the Mail doesn't like who have had coats of arms done. For someone who loves tradition, it's funny that Wilson seems to think a speaker of the House of Commons shouldn't have a coat of arms. Nor, I expect, is Lord Sugar the first businessman to have a crest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rests.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wilson, having a go at arrivistes, fucks up a piss easy bit of Latin:
Sugar’s motto is ‘Tute id fac’ — Latin for ‘I made it all myself’
And a commenter comes up with the obligatory bit of Orwell, based on Bercow's motto "all are equal"
They obviously didn't read Animal Farm - The Seven Commandments are reduced to a single phrase: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

- Jaytee, Nairn, Scotland, 01/12/2011 23:32
Missing that Bercow's motto is about gay rights, rather than Bolshevism.

Not lists of complaints. Also known as exampl[…]

The LibDems, generally

Farron lied (clumsily) about having changed, then […]

The Trump Presidency

You do get the impression that Trump is delibe[…]

Jeremy Hunt

No point in attacking the "also-ran". Th[…]