Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 57 % ❤ 15 % :thumbsup: 6 % 😯 0.3 % :grinning: 11.3 % 🧥 1 % 🙏 4 % 😟 4 % :cry: 1 % :shit: 0.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... -coup.html

Here's a hot take. What do the scenes in Washington remind you of? Why, of course! Gordon Brown!

Cunt.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Didn't Ted Heath try to do a deal with the Liberals in much the same way in February 74?

Likening civilised discussions like those which Brown and Heath had to the disgusting scenes by the Trump mob is like comparing The Grand Canyon to a drainage ditch.

Cunt, seconded.

By Andy McDandy
Absolutely - it's comparing apples and oranges. I also remember Brown, along with Sarah and his lads, happily walking out of Downing Street when a deal was finally struck between Cameron and Clegg.

Littlejohn over the years has been one of the worst offenders in deliberately confusing the American and British systems - usually to whatever serves him best at the time. He knows that we watch plenty of American films and TV, so whenever it seems something over here's a bit laborious he cranks out "Why don't they just get on with it like in the States?". Then "Aren't you glad we aren't so crazy?" when things get out of hand.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
For the previous couple of years, I'd been warning that regardless of the eventual result of the election, Brown would refuse to resign.

But Brown resigned.

Jon Stewart performed a funny piece featuring the Browns leaving No 10 and the removal van turning up with a mixture of gasp and envy at the ruthlessness of the UK’s power change over. It could have been entitled ‘Holy shit, why can’t we do this?’

By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... icnic.html

I don't doubt the seriousness of the situation BUT...

The NHS is amazing BUT...

People breaking the rules are idiots BUT...

Yeah, everything before the but is horseshit.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Its the same article as Littlejohn has been writing for 35 years; Elf and safety busy bodies acting like mini Hitlers when they should be catching rapists.
You’d have thought a US resident would have something more pressing to write about. But he’s living London this week.
By satnav
Is this an admission from Littlejohn that he has now become a health tourist?
At the weekend, having been confined to barracks since September recovering from a gammy leg, I took my physio’s advice and attempted a walk in the local park.
I pretty sure he has written plenty of nasty articles attacking people who come over here and use our health service and now he is doing it himself.

By davidjay
youngian wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:56 am
Its the same article as Littlejohn has been writing for 35 years; Elf and safety busy bodies acting like mini Hitlers when they should be catching rapists.
You’d have thought a US resident would have something more pressing to write about. But he’s living London this week.
It's always the same: "Why aren't they catching real criminals?"

And you ask such as who and they say muggers and rapists. And you say that there are no unsolved crimes of that level in your area, and the inevitable reply comes back, "Grooming gangs". Because what they really mean is that the darkies should be locked up. Always.

By davidjay
Andy McDandy wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:28 pm
Put some white man's stick about. Answer to everything.
Twelve or thirteen years ago I was talking to someone I knew vaguely (drank in the same pub, said hello when I saw him on the bus, that sort of thing) who told me that white yoof never broke the law and every crime was committed by 'the blacks'. These people really do exist.

By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ntrol.html

Why didn't we close the borders, he whinges. However for all his bleating, it seems that his real motivation is making things more uncomfortable for foreigners.

By MisterMuncher
davidjay wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:45 pm

It's always the same: "Why aren't they catching real criminals?"

Yet they're the same people who'll tell you what a great job Zero Tolerance Broken Windows Pseudo-Fash policing is, and we should give it a go, but the human rights types have it all sewn up.

Rudy Giuliani fixed New York with it. It's a paradise now. Except for that week when London's stats outstripped it. Then it was the archetypal urban nightmare again.
The Tories, Generally

I've said it before, but I'm sure he looks in... […]

"Boris" Johnson

Spectacularly stupid Cybernat row about Johnson v[…]

Paul Thomas Redux

Just spotted the guy giving a blow job. Fuckin[…]

Round the Blogs

https://jenzerb.medium.com/i-left-my-career-in-pre[…]