Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 47.2 % ❤ 19.4 % :thumbsup: 9.3 % :grinning: 12 % 🧥 1.9 % 🙏 4.6 % 😟 4.6 % :cry: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Worracunt.

He really takes pride in his ignorance, doesn't he?

Then again if I could make millions writing lazy, unfunny, inaccurate shite, I'd be quite proud too.
By Andy McDandy
I read an interview with him (from 1999, when his novel was released), wherein his attitude came across very much as "So what if people don't like me, I'm rich".

For what it's worth, these initiatives might have positive effects and might also stop a few people drifting into false friendships and dangerous territory online.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... -here.html

Blah blah golden days of Fleet Street blah blah no real idea what to write blah blah.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
You'd have thought a proper old school Fleet Street hack would relish the part of the M*il's Johnny-on-the-spot, reporting fearlessly and truthfully on on events in his locale. Must have been a quiet week in Florida.

Still, ther's always the Halloween parade, eh, Dickie?

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
apart from the fact that there’s been a well-orchestrated campaign to elevate mental health to the top of the political agenda — so that it is now acknowledged as an ‘epidemic’ which can only be cured by throwing lashings of taxpayers’ money at it?[/size]

Yeah. It's just another imaginary disease.
Not that he’s the faintest idea how he is going to pay for this largesse.
A stopped clock etc.
By Andy McDandy
It's a pity really. He could have done his portashrine routine about the Leicester City helicopter crash, or reiterated that there's no such thing as far right terrorism.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
I want to scream every time I hear politicians and lobbyists bleating about ‘austerity’.

Why don’t we talk instead about ‘balancing the books’, or ‘living within our means’, or ‘not spending money we haven’t got’, or ‘not borrowing money we can’t afford to pay back’?

You're a Brexiter work it out.

By cycloon
What kind of shite is he saying?

All I've heard for the past 8 years or so has been 'we need to balance the books' and economically illiterate analogies about credit cards, coupled with a complete dismissal of any negatives of austerity by people conspicuously well-off and well-listened to.

It's not enough for these shysters to control the narrative, they have to be the martyrs at the same time. Bastards.
youngian, spoonman liked this
By Andy McDandy
I think his bulging anachronistic postbag might be turning not to his liking.

Remember that he's on record saying that he despises his readers, no matter how much he pretends to play the "champion of the ordinary bloke" role.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
What happened to the New York zero tolerance broken windows policy that every right-wing commentator was in favour of? Pick people up for committing trivial offences and you'll discover more serious crimes committed aren't far away. But all misogynistic and racist crimes short of gunning down a synagogue are trivial in Littlejohn's world.
By Andy McDandy
youngian wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:36 am
What happened to the New York zero tolerance broken windows policy that every right-wing commentator was in favour of? Pick other people up for committing trivial offences and you'll discover more serious crimes committed aren't far away.
FTFY

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Delighted to report that intrepid 102-year-old Ron Easton is well on the road to recovery. Ron, from Devon, was rescued from his own roof and airlifted to hospital after being trapped for three whole days.
[Minder bollocks truncated]
Arthur sent him up a cup of soup at half time.

Minder how you go next time, Ron

Delighted to report that intrepid 102-year-old Ron Easton is well on the road to recovery. Ron, from Devon, was rescued from his own roof and airlifted to hospital after being trapped for three whole days.
Minder bollocks truncated]
Arthur sent him up a cup of soup at half time.
Minder how you go next time, Ron
2019 General Election

Vox pop from a large Ipswich estate asking why the[…]

The Trump Presidency

I've always wondered what would have happened if S[…]

Peter Hitchens

Hitchens claims that BJ is the new Blair. For so[…]

Christopher Chope

Lib Dems +9.9, Green +1.6 Labour -7.2 Overall tur[…]