Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 48.1 % ❤ 11.1 % :thumbsup: 9.3 % :grinning: 13 % 🙏 7.4 % 😟 9.3 % :cry: 1.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Chris S
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
There’s the ever-present risk of incurring any one of a whole host of common golf-induced injuries, such as tendonitis, rotator cuff damage, dislocated hips, tennis elbow etc.

A 60-something friend of mine, who’s a good golfer, snapped his ankle in a rabbit hole.
Imagine trying to put people off a nice round of golf because there's a small chance they might hurt themselves. It's health n safety gone mad!

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
The golf scheme sounds like an excellent idea but even no-nonsense advice to get more fresh air and a good walk is not good enough for Littlejohn. I think he's incensed idol skivers with made-up conditions might be getting cheap golf club membership he's not entitled to.
Good morning, Mr Jones, what seems to be the trouble?
It’s my lumbago, doctor.

A nod to Small Faces' Lazy Sunday there. In Littlejohn's head, his readers sound like Steve Marriot.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... Trump.html

Today's barrel of bollocks - let's protest against the EU, what's so wrong with Trump, and while protesters bearing "obscene slogans" is a bad thing, making light of child abuse is all a big laugh. Plus some old innuendo.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ruant.html

Greens, trans people, cartoon of a gorilla illustrating a piece about a chimpanzee, usual approach to facts. Crap.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Some may consider me callous, but I abhor football’s incessant cult of enforced vicarious grief. Barely a game goes by without yet another sentimental, ostentatious display of mourning, utterly unconnected to anyone in the ground.
Next time a 25-year-old player doesn't want to wear a Poppy they can quote Littlejohn.

Looking forward to the march against The Donald? Me, too! It’s time we showed this tinpot dictator exactly what the British people think of him.

Frankly, we’ve had our fill of this preening, middle-aged sexist pig throwing his weight around. We’re sick of his arrogant tweets and his contempt for democracy.

Who the hell does this self-styled ‘Mr President’ think he is? So join me, Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson at the Stop Tusk rally. I’ve already ordered the inflatable Baby Donald to be flown over the Houses of Parliament.
I use this succinct post so often
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... es-me.html

Whatever the angles of debate over how to deal with returning jihadists, this is sub-Trump crap. Opens with how she'll be welcomed back with open arms (contradicted by a fact check box at the end), before delving into racist crap about the east end.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
After being fast-tracked up the housing waiting list, she will move into a council flat with her new baby, claiming an assortment of benefits and reinventing herself as a ‘yuman rites’ activist.

Pretty soon, she’ll be reviewing the papers on Sky News and writing a column in the Guardian.

That's good news case closed then. I think he's evoking former jihadist jailbird Maajid Nawaz who now campaigns on potholes with Liberal Democrats and is LBC's 'on the other hand' token liberal. He had a dark journey to becoming an informed grown-up who developed critical thinking faculties. But unlike Littlejohn at least he did.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... avour.html

His take on yesterday, complete with much 80s nostalgia and a cut out and keep guide to the seven, just in case anyone feels like chucking half a brick.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
He (Umunna) threw his ring into the hat when Ed Miliband crashed and burned, but withdrew hastily from the leadership contest after it became apparent he couldn’t command the support of enough MPs to make it through the preliminary rounds.

When you fail even to muster as many nominations as O.J. Corbyn, it’s time to get your coat.

What is 'O.J.' a reference to, is he comparing Corbyn to O.J. Simpson?
Labour, Generally.

Jez working his magic in a Labour heartland urban […]

The Independent Group

That doesn't look very good. Except a few people w[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Seen a theory (well one person on Twitter) say the[…]

Exclusive: Labour Split 'Scabs' Will 'Regret It',[…]