Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 45.7 % ❤ 18.5 % :thumbsup: 10.9 % :grinning: 10.9 % 🧥 2.2 % 🙏 5.4 % 😟 5.4 % :cry: 1.1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
One in 50 male prisoners in Britain’s jails is self-identifying as transgender. That figure rises to one in ten among members of the ‘travelling community’.

That's an action-packed Littlejohn intro: PC gawn mad, prisons are hotels, pikeys pulling a fast one and ladyboy jail bitches (for later).
Projective Unity liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
I'm also led to believe that Steve Barclay, who is staying on as Brexit Secretary, has been to Dublin and read the riot act to pipsqueak Irish Prime Minister Lenny Verruca, reminding him on which side of his bread he'll find the Kerrygold.

How can you explain to this arrogant turd that the days of reading riot acts to Ireland are over? The last three years have passed him by. Varadkar is also well over 6ft.
Projective Unity liked this
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Pipsqueak seems to be the official term, Tony Parsehole uses it frequently in regard to Varadkar. Almost like somewhere a decision has been made.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Depressingly obvious, isn't it?

Two leading columnists on the two largest outlets using coordinated language of the playground while McVile goes down the pub to take soundings for what, in my day, we used to call mob rule.

For the avoidance of doubt, neither of these things used to be considered a positive.
Jess Phillips

I see that Jess has a new book coming out, called […]

MMR Jab

Long after it was debunked they liked to ride two […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

He's absolutely running down the clock, because […]

The Sun

Song of the Yellowhammer "A little bit of br[…]