Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 45.7 % ❤ 18.5 % :thumbsup: 10.9 % :grinning: 10.9 % 🧥 2.2 % 🙏 5.4 % 😟 5.4 % :cry: 1.1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Amazonian wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:19 pm
some deserving bottoms...
Oooo-errr, Missus. Welcome back, you Amazonian cunt . Good to hear from you.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
It's usually good to see a decent MIA poster make their return, and Amazonian is most certainly good!

Back to Dick Tinydick, it is somewhat amusing to see establishment Tories and their sidecar riders lose their shit because an Irish Prime Minister whom is openly gay and of Indian herigate actually stands up for the country he leads rather than bow down to another encased in its manifest destiny. And the fact that Varadkar in terms of general political policy would have few problems slotting into at least the "dry" end of the UK Conservative party makes it even slightly more amusing to hear many of them (journalists usually) claim that he is doing what he does on the border & backstop issues as a sop to Sinn Fein!

BTW has there been within the last five years any publicly published photographs of a certain Vero Beach, Florida resident with UK nationality? Not that I actually really want to see one - that one from the early 80s is enough. Wish he'd just fuck off by now.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
spoonman wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:31 pm
It's usually good to see a decent MIA poster make their return, and Amazonian is most certainly good!

Back to Dick Tinydick, it is somewhat amusing to see establishment Tories and their sidecar riders lose their shit because an Irish Prime Minister whom is openly gay and of Indian herigate actually stands up for the country he leads rather than bow down to another encased in its manifest destiny. And the fact that Varadkar in terms of general political policy would have few problems slotting into at least the "dry" end of the UK Conservative party makes it even slightly more amusing to hear many of them (journalists usually) claim that he is doing what he does on the border & backstop issues as a sop to Sinn Fein!

BTW has there been within the last five years any publicly published photographs of a certain Vero Beach, Florida resident with UK nationality? Not that I actually really want to see one - that one from the early 80s is enough. Wish he'd just fuck off by now.
Don't lose hope - Hurricane season's just round the corner.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
This was predicated upon Vauxhall saying it might have to reconsider plans to build a new model at Ellesmere Port.

Now there’s a surprise. Multinational motor manufacturers never miss a trick when it comes to putting the squeeze on governments for tax-breaks, regional development grants and so forth.

You bet they do that’s why nations don’t deliberately put themselves in a position to be shaken down. As car makers already have had their legally permitted sweeteners its bollocks in this context anyway.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
I think "Project Fear" has now turned into the ultimate indicator that the user of said phrase has completely given up on any premise of trying to promote Brexit and are just lazily chucking it out there for the last dwindling few who aren't too embarrassed to keep this inane phrase alive.
By Andy McDandy
Also, if anyone thinks Liverpool is in line for a few quid because Esther McVey's a scouser, I've a bridge I'd like to sell you. Her relationship with the city isn't quite in the Kelvin McKenzie territory, but close.
By satnav
I spotted this little gem in today's bullshit.
The truth of the matter is that, Brexit or not, the car industry is in far better shape than any time in history, including when I covered it in the Seventies and British Leyland was a byword for clapped-out nationalisation and industrial anarchy.

Still, why let the facts get in the way of a good horror story?
I'm pretty sure that at the end of last year it was reported that car production fell by 19.2% in November how on earth can LittleJohn ignore such clear evidence about the decline of the car industry.

By Boiler
So... who on here plans to settle down next to the wireless on Sunday night, tune to Radio 2 at 9 p.m. and listen to an hour of The Years That Changed Britain Forever, a four-part series presented by Oor Dickie?
MMR Jab

Long after it was debunked they liked to ride two […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

He's absolutely running down the clock, because […]

The Sun

Song of the Yellowhammer "A little bit of br[…]

Dominic Lawson

He's right about it being stupidly hot in the Med […]