Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 46.7 % ❤ 20 % :thumbsup: 9.5 % :grinning: 11.4 % 🧥 1.9 % 🙏 4.8 % 😟 4.8 % :cry: 1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:06 pm
People in Vero Beach prepare for Hurricane Dorian

https://cbs12.com/news/local/people-in- ... ane-dorian
That plan to nuke incomng hurricanes looks better every day.
spoonman, Kreuzberger liked this
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Richard will be fine, he'll just deny that hurricanes exist, that it is all scaremongering by [insert bogeyman here], mention how when he was a lad the hurricanes went all category 5 and it never did him any harm and so on until he bores the hurricane away.
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Richard Littlejohn imagines... Yawn!

RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: As Blue Mink's social harmony song Melting Pot is hilariously banned for being 'racist', here's my 2019 rewrite of the hit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... -2019.html

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Blue Mink were one of Britain’s pioneering multi-racial pop groups.

The modern diversity police, however, object to references to ‘curly Latin kinkies’, ‘yellow Chinkies’ and ‘Red Indian boy’. This is despite the fact that the song imagined all the races combined in a ‘great big melting pot’ which would ‘turn out coffee coloured people by the score’.

By Snowflake
But of course it was a different era back then, you could say things like that. Although you didn't realise that Warren Mitchell was taking the piss, or felt slightly uneasy because Eddie in Love Thy Neighbour always seemed to end up being made to look a bit thick.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... -dead.html

Ha ha, isnt it all silly? It's a bit like a couple of sketches other people wrote! And pooftahs are taking over the army! And here's a minor correction so I look all magnanimous but it doesn't really matter.

Cunt.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Labour whines that Johnson is ‘unelected’, yet declines the chance to challenge him in a General Election.

I don’t remember them complaining that Gordon Brown was unelected when he succeeded Tony Blair unopposed.

Yes they did whereas a minority in Labour like me who thought he shouldn’t go for a snap election were wrong.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... ament.html

Littlejohn imagines, again.

Another of his "Chad Hanging" things, starting as the sort of pastiche of kerrraazy Yanks that went out of fashion about 40 years ago, before he gets bored 2/3 of the way through and just does his standard rant.

By Amazonian
Goodness knows how he’s managed to keep a straight face, pretending that proroguing Parliament is all about preparing for the Queen’s Speech.

And nothing to do with making sure Brexit actually happens on October 31 — cross my heart, hope to die, stand on me, guv, my word is my bond.

In the words of the McDonald’s advert: I’m lovin’ it! What an unbridled joy it is to see someone at last sticking it where it hurts to self-righteous Remoaners.

It’s the kind of decisive gesture which Tungsten-tipped Brexiteers like me have been hoping for ever since 17.4 million of us voted Leave more than three years ago.
As James O'Brien - a journalist and presenter of some integrity and intelligence - observes: yes, Littlejohn has just admitted that it loves being lied to. Not so much 'decisive' and 'Tungsten-tipped' as 'soft as fresh dog shit' and 'less backbone than the sheep from Animal Farm'.

Hoping it's 'lovin' it' to see attempts at a no-deal Brexit pounded into the ground.
C**t of the day

I'm willing to bet at least 98% of those tweeting […]

Local journalism at its best

I like the idea of raising alarm bells...

The Brexit Party

Prediction of local news on day one. Village fe[…]

The latest Alexa ad has it helping a blind woman. […]