Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 55.9 % ❤ 16.5 % :thumbsup: 7.1 % 😯 0.6 % :grinning: 10.6 % 🧥 1.2 % 🙏 3.5 % 😟 4.1 % :cry: 0.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
In far right circles, London is viewed as a "lost city", ditto Bradford, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leicester etc. In other words the browns are walking around and not looking scared or out of place. That, and/or the fash got a cold reception the last time they tied something there.

By AOB
Andy McDandy wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:43 pm
In far right circles, London is viewed as a "lost city", ditto Bradford, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leicester etc. In other words the browns are walking around and not looking scared or out of place. That, and/or the fash got a cold reception the last time they tied something there.
Remember a few years ago when the EDL got chased out of Liverpool following a demo.... the police locked them in the lost luggage office at Lime Street for their own safety.

By Zuriblue
Membership Days Posts
AOB wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:00 am
Andy McDandy wrote:
Remember a few years ago when the EDL got chased out of Liverpool following a demo.... the police locked them in the lost luggage office at Lime Street for their own safety.
Cyclist, AOB, Oblomov liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sadiq’s liberal secularism and the chord it strikes with Londoners of all backgrounds winds up the nutters as much as his faith. London doesn’t even have a large Muslim population and neither is Sadiq popular with conservative religious elements (Khan’s local homophobic imam in Tooting backed Zac).

By davidjay
youngian wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:36 am
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sadiq’s liberal secularism and the chord it strikes with Londoners of all backgrounds winds up the nutters as much as his faith. London doesn’t even have a large Muslim population and neither is Sadiq popular with conservative religious elements (Khan’s local homophobic imam in Tooting backed Zac).
Yet again, it's ironic that democracy and the will of the people is sacrosanct when they get their own way but flawed when the brown man wins.

By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ility.html

Sadiq Khan gets both barrels of the peashooter. Dickie can't go to a restaurant and enjoy his steak. What about the poor waiters and bar staff? He's clearly unaware that a) furlough scheme, and b) al the fucking shops and restaurants are shut!

Sadiq's also a baddie because he has a chauffeur driven car. Boris of course cycled everywhere in a way that was not a PR stunt, and never wasted a penny. On that one, I dread to think what Dickie would say if Sadiq drove himself (insert unfunny minicab driver skit here) or used public transport (insert "who does he think he's trying to impress?" skit here).

Finally a picture of a man in a mask riding a penny farthing, tee hee! Where do they find them? Probably the same place as the twats with canoes who wait for a flood and a camera crew because the media are suckers for the Great British Eccentric.

By Oblomov
Sometimes I think I ought to check BTL to see if this lazy hashed out dreck is actually finding an audience or if everyone is as tired of it as we are, as Dickie's procedurally generated brain droppings surely doesn't pass an editors desk anymore and he's just some forgotten irrelevance churning out articles for a paycheck? Or maybe he's got a ridiculous long contract like Alan Pardew did at Newcastle.

Then again, applying Occam's Razor I can see how it's in the Mail's interests to have somebody sound a dog whistle twice a week.
Last edited by Oblomov on Tue May 19, 2020 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

By KevS
Hellfire. We're not in for the most monumental stopped clock moment since the dawn of time, are we? I mean, he's not going to have a pop at the beach twats, is he?

By The Red Arrow
Thinking it won't be over for the Vero Beach twat until the plebs are back to work, the pubs are open and we can get back to groping those dopey birds in the stationary cupboard.
By satnav
The Kinks' Ray Davies wrote the soundtrack to the glorious summer of '66. Perhaps we can prevail upon Ray to update it for the summer of 2020 . . .

The taxman's given me all this dough,

Rishi's put me on furlough,

Lazing on a Sunny Afternoon.

And I'm on Southend Pier,

Sipping on my ice-cold beer,

Skiving on a Wednesday afternoon . . .
Boiler liked this

By davidjay
KevS wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:28 pm
Hellfire. We're not in for the most monumental stopped clock moment since the dawn of time, are we? I mean, he's not going to have a pop at the beach twats, is he?

Another one of the great ironies of life - like the Sun and eighties football supporters, Littlejohn regularly rants about some of his target audience, who lap it up because they don't think he's talking about them.

By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... rnoon.html

If you really want to read it in full, here we go.

Basically, he thinks everyone's an idiot. He also seems to now be firmly channelling the seventies, with low level police corruption and "sunbathing secretaries". There's also a bit about hotel breakfasts, and sauce sachets, which I'm sure was the sort of thing Jasper Carrott was doing routines about circa 1991.
The Trump Presidency

COVID-19 is really speeding up the death of empire[…]

Labour, Generally.

It's no good. Been watching the BBC Parliament Cha[…]

Michael Gove

It's official! Gove's a wanker! :lol: https://w[…]

Twat of the Day

What an utter twat that man is. One of the most co[…]