Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 56.6 % ❤ 15.5 % :thumbsup: 5.9 % 😯 0.3 % :grinning: 11.2 % 🧥 1 % 🙏 4.3 % 😟 3.9 % :cry: 1 % :shit: 0.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Oblomov
My pretend cockney father has been using it for at least as long as I've been alive (almost 30 years!), probably longer. I assumed he got it from Ronnie Barker.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ition.html

He's been off for 2 weeks. He comes back with this. A half hearted take on "Covid Monopoly" which spends most of its space whinging about climate protesters, traffic restrictions, asylum seekers (yes, "free council houses" makes an appearance), and coppers being too soft* these days.

Not that it's much of a Monopoly spoof - he just lists place names in London and makes a feeble reference to each one. Shite.

*Not kicking people's heads in.

By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... luded.html

Racism, homophobia, pig ignorance, and as many 80s geezerish comedy references as you can think of. Plus some epic joke-explaining.

Still a cunt, mind.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
I can't get my head around the astronomical sums of that have been thrown at Covid-19

Its supposed to be a journalist’s job to find out. Disingenuous wanker portrays Johnson’s crony contract corruption as just a typical episode by the money wasting layabout civil servants.

By Amazonian
You plan to pay your respects at the Cenotaph, but find your path blocked by Metropolitan Police officers running away from Black Lives Matter demonstrators.

Take the knee or get your head kicked in.
Go fuck yourself, Dickie.

Oh, and -
There’s always been a strong homoerotic tendency on the Far Right.
Gosh. Really. You don't say, Dickie.

By Bones McCoy
Amazonian wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:25 pm
You plan to pay your respects at the Cenotaph, but find your path blocked by Metropolitan Police officers running away from Black Lives Matter demonstrators.

Take the knee or get your head kicked in.
Go fuck yourself, Dickie.

Oh, and -
There’s always been a strong homoerotic tendency on the Far Right.
Gosh. Really. You don't say, Dickie.
That say it's the season to share your darkest secrets.

By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... icket.html

Dickie's had enough of BLM. Apparently he was anti-racist before it was cool. Like in 2000.

Cultural reference is the Sex Pistols, complete with shit cartoon. For crying out loud, the Gizzard Puke punk caricature was outdated the moment it appeared, and bore precious little resemblance to reality.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
What's Dickie's view on Irish players refusing to take part in Poppy wearing virtue signalling?
The final straw came on Remembrance Sunday when, after observing a minute’s silence for our glorious war dead, the players then knelt in subjugation to a sometimes violent, politically motivated mob which attacked Churchill’s statue and desecrated the Cenotaph.

By The Red Arrow
Maybe Dickie could tell us all about the history of Irish troops and regiments in the British army through the centuries. Or how much tax a Florida resident pays towards the upkeep of a country he professes to care about so much.
youngian liked this
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The government even has to pay the Mail to gener[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

What annoys me is that I am taxed twice on my paym[…]

The Tories, Generally

Graduates from the University of Life turn their b[…]

The Mail & the Police

First time I've seen them give a shit about a home[…]