•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Is that film anything like "Never Say Never Again", in so much as Bieber is strapped to a cruise missile and fired at speed toward the Hollyoaks set?
By Tom_UK
Membership Days Posts
Girl power? No thanks: Sleazy and mindless, Sucker Punch takes Hollywood's love of moronic, sexualised violence to a new low(Istyosty link).

Although I think this film does look like an utter pile of horse shit, I think this review is worth a look. I thought Kick Ass was a new low because it was for paedos, but this is the new low apparently.

By bluebellnutter
It's what we've all been waiting for.

It's time for the battle royale...Tookey vs. Moir

It's a bit like Alien vs. Predator but with less attractive protagonists and no-one dies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ch ... -some.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By ACG
i'll refrain from comment, because ultraculture already did it really really well, and with added photoshopping.

http://www.ultraculture.co.uk/7509-wont ... -women.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By bluebellnutter
OK, Chris Tookey is a plant by Viz. He simply has to be. No serious film critic would come up with verdicts like that. It's like the weather forceast on the Daily Mash.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
dailyheil wrote:I have to agree with you bluebell and why are Dacre's storm troopers letting them through?
Usual Modus Operandi is to arrange an out of hours "server problem" and purge the archives before service is resumed.
Supplement if necessary with staff writers adding their own obsequious comments from the pub.
"Chris Tookey hits the nail on the head, he is a great reviewer, this is a dreadful documentary - coming - as it does after the urban riots".
Jeremy Hunt

he has taken to wearing a US style union jack […]

Boris Johnson

When you put it like that. Not sure I’m li[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

He was asked about that on TV this morning, and as[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

If only Kier had stood for leader in 2015. He[…]