Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Waterstones
Membership Days
Hi All,

I have been following your website since 2004,and have now joined!

The subject of my first post is the Daily Mail columist Andrew Alexander who writes every wednesday who I found to be very anti-american and very,very anti-semitic as well as pro-taliban,since no one has picked up on him before on this site,I wouldn't mind your thoughts!

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Welcome. I must admit I wasn't aware of him until you posted this (the Mail don't actually link to him on their columnist page, maybe they're a bit embarassed about him?), and it would appear neither do a lot of other people as the ratings only vary about 30 each way (compared to the likes of RLJ who regularly hit 600-800 in the ratings).

This is his most recent effort from last week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... leged.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Basically, all public sector workers are filthy rich while everyone else is being made to suffer. I can see you might be onto something with this chap, and he's the dangerous sort. Looks to be knowledgable about things when, in fact, he talks bollocks. Here are his most recent articles...

CLICKY

By bluebellnutter
Both Ashes to Ashes and Life on Mars. Plus there's the satire that yon Mr Hunt is the wet dream policeman of many Mailites, although (as with Al Murray's Pub landlord) the point of the character is to show those people up.
By moonshien
Waterstones wrote:Hi All,

I have been following your website since 2004,and have now joined!

The subject of my first post is the Daily Mail columist Andrew Alexander who writes every wednesday who I found to be very anti-american and very,very anti-semitic as well as pro-taliban,since no one has picked up on him before on this site,I wouldn't mind your thoughts!
Never heard of him to be honest, and having just looked up his column can't see anything of note really, and certainly nothing antiamerican or antisemitic. Are there any particular past columns you've got in mind?

By bluebellnutter
Just read his effort today on the Gaza crisis. Seems pretty even-handed to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... risis.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Malcolm Armsteen
Not quite. Benn is very gentlemanly and has 'British' characteristics of tolerance. His ideas may be a bit loopy (as indeed may he) and he is quite self-obsessed, but he is a nice man. Drinks a lot of tea.
Powell was that sort of driven intellectual who believes that he has the big answer to an imaginary question - and any means will justify the end. Thoroughly unpleasant - even the other Tories of the time thought so. Any man so beloved of London cab drivers must be a wrong 'un.
By moonshien
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Not quite. Benn is very gentlemanly and has 'British' characteristics of tolerance. His ideas may be a bit loopy (as indeed may he) and he is quite self-obsessed, but he is a nice man. Drinks a lot of tea.
Powell was that sort of driven intellectual who believes that he has the big answer to an imaginary question - and any means will justify the end. Thoroughly unpleasant - even the other Tories of the time thought so. Any man so beloved of London cab drivers must be a wrong 'un.

weren't trade unionists pretty fond of him as well?

By Malcolm Armsteen
Who? Powell?
Some shop stewards in the midlands were, their unions weren't.

Benn very popular with unionists.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Earlier this year I was blocked on twitter by Brex[…]

Rod Liddle

I don't know why they care about 'unelected' peopl[…]

The LibDems, generally

Spotted this elsewhere. Warning: contains Piers Mo[…]

GE 2020

The deluded fuckwit still thinks there's such a […]