•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Interesting how the headline stresses taxes, but the bulk of the article is an old rant about 'undeserving' honours recipients. Same crap that's been floating around since the Beatles got their MBEs.

Personally I reckon the honours scrutiny committee purposely do their best to wind up Dacre each time round. I certainly would.

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:Personally I reckon the honours scrutiny committee purposely do their best to wind up Dacre each time round. I certainly would.
Oh, the fun I would have if I had the job of picking who gets the awards. I can imagine the vagina monologues:

"Sir Captain fucking Sensible? That cunt? Geoffrey from Rainbow gets a MB cunting E?"

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
The sort of people who live in Monte Carlo and the Bahamas are the first in line for a bit of reactionary Ruritanian Flummary. But protecting the ancient integrity of the Honours system sounds very important to decent chaps like Hastings and General Clive Wynne-Candy. He can of course spot cads and bounders a mile off. Which probably explains his antipathy towards Boris Johnson.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Andy McDandy wrote:while fucking hookers on the cabinet table!
Did he really, what better way to make you feel all prime ministerial. Makes you proud to be British.
Billy no-mates Mrs has published a book about him and his Loves.
With Boris releasing Winston (No Maam he's not black despite the name) Churchill's colouring book, it gets me wondering.
Do these modern day politicos (and their lovely wives)) think they'll gain some reflected glory by association with great men of the past.
I tend to see "Biography of historic giant" by "Grovelling little pissant who he'd have drop kicked into the Thames of he met him".

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
As sex abuse squad raid home of war hero Lord Bramall, 91 - who I've known for 40 years - I'll stick my neck out and say this witch-hunt is outrageous, writes MAX HASTINGS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... TINGS.html

I know next to nothing about this case. I do, however, believe the Daily Mail should have probably learnt from previous cases of backing the wrong horse.

I also think a hell of a lot more people now know about allegations of a sexual nature aimed towards Lord Bramall than they did before this article.

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
I'm surprised he already hasn't. Or has he?

"It was in 1953 that I first met Jimmy Saville and even then, I suspected there was something strange about him... blah blah... I was later vindicated... etc etc... BBC cover up."

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
D.C. Harrison wrote:I'm surprised he already hasn't. Or has he?

"It was in 1953 that I first met Jimmy Saville and even then, I suspected there was something strange about him... blah blah... I was later vindicated... etc etc... BBC cover up."
I think you've posted an Alan Partridge quote by mistake...
Jeremy Hunt

he has taken to wearing a US style union jack […]

Boris Johnson

When you put it like that. Not sure I’m li[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

He was asked about that on TV this morning, and as[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

If only Kier had stood for leader in 2015. He[…]