:sunglasses: 62.5 % :grinning: 25 % 😟 12.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By shyamz
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
the carriage was ringing with F-words, C-words, you-name-it words, that must have been audible throughout the Home Counties.
Doesn't bother him when his boss says it though does it?

That's if this is even true - I doubt it is as generally speaking a mild bit of swearing in public goes mostly unnoticed, but if someone was going off on one this badly (including using the c-word) someone usually tells the person to stop it. He was laying it on too thick with the c-bomb, if he'd stopped at saying they'd used a few f-words and stuff people might have believed him (although some still will, because they want to believe people act like this everywhere because it excuses their hatred of the lower classes).

Isn't it funny how many of these permanently enraged old farts say they would have done society a favor by shaming these people and uploading a video or voice recording of their awful behavior to the internet if only their phones weren't dead, their tablets weren't low on battery or they could only figure out how to use them? Cowards.

He's a passive aggressive coward.
Last edited by shyamz on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Catkins
Membership Days Posts
This piece was so egregiously offensive in so many ways that I actually wondered if it could be a parody. Surely it can't be serious?
I agree it reads as made up as he lays on the underclass stereotypes too thick.

I mean, making the sisters different colours (their chav mum clearly having had more than one partner, one of then a BIG BLACK MAN), and both shagging the same fella. Really?
By shyamz
I couldn't read the whole thing, someone remind me how he could tell they were sisters at all? As far as I can make out he only said it to make readers think they both had different fathers and were therefor the product of a filthy chavy broken home.
By Coupled Moment
Membership Days
It might be that I'm thick as pigshit thanks to being a product of the shambolic education system but I would have thought that one would need more data than two impolite people on a train to draw any meaningful conclusions about our schools.
By satnav
Does Tom have another job apart from writing crap the Mail.
The other night I arrived home late, exhausted after ten hours at the office, to find my wife had gone to bed, the dog had been copiously sick on the kitchen floor and the sink was blocked, yet again.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... z3BoXYWLBI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What did he actually do for 10 hours if he didn't actually write his weekly article after he got home?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
satnav wrote:Does Tom have another job apart from writing crap the Mail.

What did he actually do for 10 hours if he didn't actually write his weekly article after he got home?
The other night I arrived home late, exhausted after ten hours at the office
That's what he tells his wife.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
This synthetic fury over disabled pay would have enraged my blind father, who happily earned less than his colleagues
To make himself a more attractive proposition, he agreed to work for less money than others endowed with all their faculties, while for most of his career he paid his secretary out of his own modest pay.
So earning more than the equivalent of £2 ph then.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... leagues.So" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; html

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
This was even after he’d been appointed chief editorial comment writer on the Daily Telegraph, where he was the acknowledged intellectual powerhouse of that once highly respected paper.
Some words of wisdom from a Daily Telegraph intellectual powerhouse
But never once in my hearing did he rage against his blindness, which he accepted with serene resignation as the will of God.
I never called the Tories the stupid people's party but Stanley Baldwin did and he knew them better than most.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

https://twitter.com/john3ners/status/1186748275686[…]

Hammond has got reselected anyway. Same with Ann[…]

@Timbo gonnae pm me the creds?

Richard Littlejohn

:lol: