•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Must be hell being a Mailite. London's (along with many other cities) obviously the aim, but it's full of forrins and metrosexual elites. The sticks are full of thick natives, and the north's too vile for words. That leaves basically Northamptonshire.

By cycloon
Being of proud Devonian stock, I say gr'riddance, bleddy grocklez'.

I like how Exeter being an hour away was dire, but London being an hour from Haslemere is 'mere'.

The train to Exeter is a bit less regular, sure...

I don't really get the Mail's intention with such articles. If a Guardian luvvie wrote that they'd be hung for patronising, stereotypical cosmopolitan nonsense. Which is precisely what her article is.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
cycloon wrote:Being of proud Devonian stock, I say gr'riddance, bleddy grocklez'.

I like how Exeter being an hour away was dire, but London being an hour from Haslemere is 'mere'.

The train to Exeter is a bit less regular, sure...

I don't really get the Mail's intention with such articles. If a Guardian luvvie wrote that they'd be hung for patronising, stereotypical cosmopolitan nonsense. Which is precisely what her article is.
It's "Women know your limits" stuff, they have two types of female columnist.

The flaky ones.
No self awareness, litany of failure, but access to a budget to get over it all until the next article.
Generally write about nothing but themselves.

The sensible ones.
All delivering Dacre's 5 minute hate with different levels of stridency and sophistication.
Write a bit about themselves, but mainly against luvvies, lefties, threats to family values (meaning the pooves) and in support of tabloid intrusion and British Conservatism.

An argument could be made for a certain symmetry with the Guardian's content providers.
By Andy McDandy
In the second category, throw in "I made it on my own* so why should anyone else (especially another woman) deserve a hand up, Thatcher was no feminist but she did more for...".

*Aside from the minister husband, break on a TV show, friends in the industry etc.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Bitch fight!

Devon is Heaven... the only blight is the Home County softies who move here and moan! REBECCA EVANS pens a blistering response after Shona Sibary said life in the West Country was such hell she fled back to Surrey

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z4iAuXgTbw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By satnav
Membership Days Posts
It's that time of year again when Shona pimps her own kids privacy in order to pay for Christmas.

Mother who let her children start drinking when they turned 13 insists it helps them learn how to handle booze (after she lost her own mother to alcoholism)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z51LpZWOid
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
By Andy McDandy
I don't mean to be cruel and I know it's wrong to judge by appearances but those two... I'm thinking this is why cousins shouldn't marry.
popsicat, lord_kobel, spoonman and 3 others liked this

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
davidjay wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:59 pm
It seems a rare instance of the comments being more sensible than the writer.
She didn't write the article, and her name doesn't appear on the DM list of columnists now.
The Trump Presidency

Not just satirists Nancy Pelosi has said the same […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Can anyone spot the flaws in this plan? https:/[…]

The Group of Seven

Does anyone, anyone at all, see any strategic po[…]

The Sun

We reckon climbing trees is a lot more character-[…]