Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The women who say they are allergic to modern life: Blinding headaches. Violent sickness. Even blackouts. So could wi-fi, mobile phones and TV screens be to blame?
MailOnline, Sunday 26 May

Why it's every wife's duty to make other men fancy her: Angela Epstein's provocative take on married life
MailOnline, Wednesday 24 April

OK, I admit it - we Northern women simply don't have a clue how to dress: She's proud to hail from north of Watford but Angela Epstein has a very provocative confession to make...
MailOnline, Tuesday 16 April

Which drinker is most at risk of getting liver disease? The results of our scientific test will astonish you
MailOnline, Monday 1 April

Loads more health stories (which is why we seem to have missed her, I guess) and only being published once a fortnight. Looks like a zero hours contracter/freelance. Only published by Mail Online, no other outlets.

http://journalisted.com/angela-epstein?allarticles=yes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By ACG
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:The women who say they are allergic to modern life: Blinding headaches. Violent sickness. Even blackouts. So could wi-fi, mobile phones and TV screens be to blame?
MailOnline, Sunday 26 May
One for "Questions to which the answer is no" there.

By ezinra
Membership Days Posts
Having a FAT friend can be such a big bore. That's what Angela says. So what does her chubby chum Bernette think?

Probably, 'Why am I not getting three-quarters of the cheque for this piece of pathetic trollbait?'
Cidney_Cidney_Your, ASS LOOKS FAT, United Kingdom, 12 hours ago

they both look gorgeous...any young fit thing with a six pack and membership to the local rugby club would love to have the pleasure of these ladies.
88 191
Moderators missed this one, presumably their brains have gone on strike after being exposed to so much vitriol, some directed against the fat one, most directed against the annoying one, very little directed against the Mail for publishing yet more gratuitous woman-hating twaddle.
By-Elections

The Tories have re-selected Chris Davis to stand[…]

The sad faces of wronged Mail readers

Well, he's deleted it now. Which is what I would d[…]

Boris Johnson

They're Tories. If it means the survival of their […]

Toby Young

Toby was on GMB this morning defending Boris, my s[…]