•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
And me. My first thought when I saw this was that Pascal must have thought that the plastic surgery was well worth the money.

Lovely in leather! Samantha Barks dons revealing side cut dress as Les Misérables creators are honoured by the Recording Academy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z2XKbpEIie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Rabbit goes into a butcher's shop, says "Got any carrots?".

"No" says the butcher, "fuck off with your carrots."

Next day, in comes the rabbit again. "Got any carrots?"

"No! We're a butcher's shop! We sell meat, not carrots! Now if you come in again asking for carrots, I'll nail your ears to the counter!"

"OK chief" says the rabbit, and off he hops.

Third day, in comes the rabbit. The butcher sinks down, head in hands, to the counter top.

"Got any nails?"

"NO! WE'RE A BUTCHERS SHOP, WE SELL MEAT, OTHER MEAT RELATED PRODUCTS AND THAT'S IT! WE DON'T HAVE ANY NAILS!!!"

"OK, fair enough, chief. Got any carrots?"

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
What sort of parent takes their child to wallow in tragedy? As toddlers leave teddies in memory of little Mikaeel, a personal and very provocative view by CAROL SARLER
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -view.html

Thoughts on this? Firstly, It seems a bit odd, so soon after this tragedy, for the Mail to use the case to randomly attack well wishers, however misguided (not not) they are.

Secondly, wallowing in tragedy is something the Mail really enjoys, in my opinion. If someone doesn't respect the dead in a way the Mail deems necessary, they're often picked out for attack.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Standard media tactic to wallow in tragedy, but to condemn private individuals doing so as 'ghouls'. Just before releasing a 'true crime serial killer special' with their Saturday edition.
On the Radio

What exactly do you think makes someone cent[…]

Boris Johnson

Fancy a titter? This one rivals "Yorkshire te[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

I know I'm preaching to the choir but it's worth r[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

I understand your disappointment, and you have my […]