•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I would imagine that right now, some very dangerous people are laughing at Katie Hopkins. Once they stop finding her funny, they'll get bored with her. Once they stop finding her funny they'll wonder if she's worth getting rid of.

By MisterMuncher
I truly hope no misfortune befalls the vile lady Hopkins. The last thing we need is a martyr to any cause she might endorse.

That being said, her most likely end is being out-cunted by the next fuckwit with controversial views on things that they'll say for money, becoming a Lundy to her own side and fading, fading, fading.."I'm still big, it's the tedious racist bullshit that got small".

By MisterMuncher
In real terms, she's probably fallen every bit as far as Milo. No mainstream penetration any more, just barking from the sidelines and a shit gig on a shitposting echo chamber. He's seemingly keeping a bit quiet and hoping it will all blow over (and possibly seething that the American right would put him to the torch for saying things about young boys whilst excusing the likes of Roy Moore actually doing them to young girls) and he'll get back to his former status eventually. Hopkins doesn't appear to have even that level of forward thinking.
By Andy McDandy
As others have said, Tommeh's master plan was most likely to collapse the trials, so he could claim that perverts were getting away with it, thus encouraging civil violence up to and including lynch mobs.

I dont think he'll be killed in prison (enough of his fan club are in various nicks), and j dont condone prison rape or find it a laughing matter. That said, I hope he comes out with an arse like the eye of God nebula, on account of sustained browndicking by brown dicks.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:55 pm
As others have said, Tommeh's master plan was most likely to collapse the trials, so he could claim that perverts were getting away with it, thus encouraging civil violence up to and including lynch mobs.

I dont think he'll be killed in prison (enough of his fan club are in various nicks), and j dont condone prison rape or find it a laughing matter. That said, I hope he comes out with an arse like the eye of God nebula, on account of sustained browndicking by brown dicks.
Once he's released, it could be years before he's able to make an audible fart again.

Funny how those crying about the possibility of Yaxley-Lennon getting assaulted, gang raped or even killed in an English prison are usually the first to whinge about the same prisons supposedly being like five star hotel resorts.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Killer Whale wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:35 pm
Rape is not funny wherever.

We're better than this, boys.
+1
Samanfur liked this

By Daley Mayle
His original sentence was 13 months of which he has served two months. Applying the 50% reduction in actual time served he was due to do six and a half months. I can't see the court extending the original sentence nor reducing it as the contempt of court was a serious matter so SY-L will probably do four and a bit in chokey and be out in time for Christmas with his kiddies*. 'Cos he's a family man, see?

He has a libel case coming up he need to defend once he's out though.

* Probably in a nice five star luxury holiday in the Caribbean, apparently he's already set up a 'Free Tommeh**' fund that has his bovine supporters chucking money at.
** The Free bit being the holiday, suckers.
Jeremy Corbyn.

If he could command a majority in the Commons, I t[…]

MMR Jab

Wakefield fed into an anti-"nanny state"[…]

Jess Phillips

I see that Jess has a new book coming out, called […]

The Sun

Song of the Yellowhammer "A little bit of br[…]