•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By spoonman
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The only way Hatey Hopkins would ever get $50 off me for a video shout out would be if she, straight face to camera, sung the chorus to The Fields Of Anthenry.

Also noticed on that site that you can get Honey G** to give a shoutout for the princely sum of $35, my brother's getting married in a few months time so it might be worth a laugh to play it at the wedding reception! :lol:

**Utterly talentless X-Factor novelty contestant from a couple of years ago, your honour.
Arrowhead liked this

By Arrowhead
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:18 am
WTF is a 'video shoutout'?
It's where you can pay a celebrity of your choice to record a personalized video message, aka shoutouts. They have actors, athletes, models, musicians, "influencers", YouTubers, wrestlers, drag queens etc. You could, for example, arrange for Flavor Flav to congratulate your son on passing his exams or wish your uncle good luck with his surgery or whatever.

I'm tempted to use it myself, actually. My Mum has always had a thing for Nigel Havers (as do most women of a certain age, seemingly), and he's available for the alarmingly low price of $25 per message. I could ask him to record a pleasant little Happy Birthday message for her next February, I reckon she'd be genuinely thrilled.

Sylvester McCoy has been known to record his shoutouts in character as the Seventh Doctor ("Greetings from Gallifrey, earthling!"), one for @The Weeping Angel perhaps? :lol:
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Hopkins will, ultimately, implode, what she does is not sustainable in the long term. She has made a "career" out of being an obnoxiously horrible twat. When you go down this road you have to constantly keep upping the twattishness to remain of interest to your chosen audience.

Eventually you do cross lines where even twats either turn against you or lose interest so she will ultimately end up being a forgotten nutter, shouting at the biscuits in Lidl.

By Arrowhead
mr angry manchester wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:16 pm
Eventually you do cross lines where even twats either turn against you or lose interest so she will ultimately end up being a forgotten nutter, shouting at the biscuits in Lidl.
Either that, or she reigns in her excesses and ends up being parachuted into some cushy Tory seat in time for the next election. I honestly wouldn't put it past the current lot now in charge. Chope is probably due to retire by the next election, Christchurch would seem an appropriate fit for Hatey Katie.

By Arrowhead
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:52 am
Fuck her off into an erupting volcano in an Asda trolley encased in concrete would be a better place for the beady eyed turd.
Hence the Christchurch suggestion :lol:

She could even point to the name and shriek "Look, it has the word Christ in it! That proves it's a place for Christians only!"

By Boiler
Errr.... except Jesus is one of the Prophets in the Muslim faith. He's not the Son of God as he is in the Christian faith but rather differently interpreted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religion ... /isa.shtml
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
She's basically a talentless reality TV type who has realised that there is a niche out there for a far right racist arse so she has filled it. A bit like Bernard Manning did later in his career when he was no longer on telly, just be outrageous.

The media is fill of them, like Joey Essex whose thing is being thick, but he over eggs it and comes out with stuff like "is France a country" then it gets tweeted and the Daily Star runs a click bait story.

In Hopkins case though, I really think she is a horrible fascist and her greatest regret in life is that she wasn't an adult in Nazi Germany

By Oblomov
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:16 pm
Hopkins will, ultimately, implode, what she does is not sustainable in the long term. She has made a "career" out of being an obnoxiously horrible twat. When you go down this road you have to constantly keep upping the twattishness to remain of interest to your chosen audience.

When I first saw her shrieking on Twitter my reaction was "that's extreme even by paid-to-have-obnoxious-opinions standards of cynical media these days" and that she probably was genuinely mentally ill but nobody can quite work out how to help her so the (freak)show must go on.

By Andy McDandy
She can't make a living any other way. She's too toxic for mainstream media (and given her tendency to shout before thinking, a financial and legal liability), and I doubt many companies would employ her in any role. Her business consultancy was briefly covered on this site a few years ago; it was shit - a basic website offering some statements of the bleeding obvious and not much else. So all that's left is whoring herself out to the far right. It's that or down the docks with a rose in her hair.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
I don't think she'd do very well even down at the docks, apart from possible curiosity value.

I think she's borderline mentally ill, all that hate and bile can't be good for your well being can it?

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
Arrowhead wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:25 pm
It seems that Hatey Katie has now cropped up on Cameo of all places, flogging 30 second personalised shoutouts for $50 a go. It looks rather surreal seeing her sandwiched uncomfortably next to Ledley King and Keisha Buchanan under the British "Talent" section.

https://www.cameo.com/c/british-stars

PS anyone interested in pitching in for a $750 video message from Snoop Dogg? :lol:
Now we know what Waxey-Lemon's next crowd funding wheeze will be finanacing.....together with a packet of kleenex
Arrowhead liked this
C**t of the day

I see 'Rochdale' is trending. Take your pick.

On the Radio

I can't think of anything more middle class than[…]

Roll Call

Morning all, Bit of a health scare last night as […]

Sir Keir Starmer

Weeks of Johnson losing his cool at the despatch b[…]