•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Fuuuuuck!!! Pob owns a ukulele :-(

I'm having a bonfire right now.

(This is getting too much - the guitars want after Blair/Iraq.
I bloody hope Farage doesn't play the double bass).

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Surely the irony is strong in this comment
What a lovely, self-deprecating and sincere couple.
- JeremyC Friston, Saxmundham, United Kingdom, 7/9/2013 9:54

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z2eEb64W1F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Good stuff from Mr Fenton...

Sunday, 8 September 2013
Mrs Gove’s Mail Confessional
Still, the money’s good, so the Goves don’t need to worry about 2015, then.
http://zelo-street.blogspot.co.uk/2013/ ... ional.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
There was a story about Gove being involved in a five-in-a-bed romp while at Uni. He might be some testosterone-charged stallion for all we know. It's not surprising that Mrs Gove's hair is falling out in clumps, she's tearing at the hair in moments of wild orgasms.

What a guy.

By canus insanus
Membership Days
The one occasion, and the one occasion only, that I would cheer on a bunch of footy casuals to do the deed in full. And yes, I am sanctioning violence in this unique instance...

As for the 5 in a bed, sorry, but there is no physical way on earth that that mug could carry off anything carnal.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:There was a story about Gove being involved in a five-in-a-bed romp while at Uni. He might be some testosterone-charged stallion for all we know. It's not surprising that Mrs Gove's hair is falling out in clumps, she's tearing at the hair in moments of wild orgasms.

What a guy.

4 fingers 1 thumb keep moving
4 fingers 1 thumb keep moving
4 fingers 1 thumb keep moving (Everybody join in)
While Gove is having a wank.

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
That old line about an Englishman's home being his castle? Nonsense: an Englishman's home, castle or otherwise, is his wife's.

He may well own it, but he doesn't control it. As long as everyone understands that, we can all live together very happily. It's when people start to overstep their boundaries that the trouble starts.

The Ocado order, for example. Normally this is my sole and exclusive domain.

During the holidays, however, my son and husband suddenly developed an interest. Our house was, they claimed, woefully lacking in Doritos, Coca-Cola and Dairylea Dunkers.

And so one afternoon, while I was out, they seized their chance. The following day, I opened the front door to a tide of contraband comestibles. Giant multi-packs of crisps; fizzy drinks; luxury coleslaw; an insane amount of sugary cereal.

It was as if my account had been hacked by a teenager high on Haribos.

The fridge was stuffed with repulsive over-packaged processed junk. Meanwhile, the quinoa and chia seeds cowered in the cupboard behind a family pack of value custard creams.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... z2eYq87Qqu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Siuan
Membership Days
Have any cynics on here suggested that one of the motivations Mrs Gove may have in writing these confessionals for the DM is her husband's bid for party leader in the near future? I'll be interested to see how often the husband appears in these articles in future, presented as 'just like you'.
The Tories, Generally

New Worst Prime Minister in History set to be in[…]

Labour, Generally.

Righto! I’ve got him blocked so wouldn&rsqu[…]

Claire Fox

Can only see Rochdale and Wigan turnout in. Righ[…]

Euro Elections 2019

Rather amusing for all those Europe's going to fal[…]