•  
  •  
  •  

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
MisterMuncher wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:34 pm
It's F1 Pit Girls again, innit?

Company makes essentially capitalist decision to expand market beyond traditional base, and is decried as PC by wankers. Because Gregg's isn't a business, and can afford not to take on as much custom as possible. They're actually a fucking pro-vegan charity.
Other people being catered to at no cost to myself???? WAAAA I AM VICTIMISED

By Boiler
To me this just hardens my hatred of Twatter and Fakebook - giving publicity to arseholes who can then share it with their brain-damaged 'friends'. Just another step in the infantilisation of Western society.
Cyclist liked this

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
The television personality has been battling bronchitis, laryngitis and sinusitis over the Christmas period, which he described as 'the trifecta of hell for TV presenting'.
That hollow laugh you can hear is every teacher in the country.

There is, apparently, no truth in the rumour that he went in for an arsehole transplant, but the arsehole rejected him.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
The Good Morning Britain anchor, 53, caused alarm when he posed for a selfie with medical tubes coming out of his nose
Not really. He's on oxygen and the tubes only go a cm or less up the nostrils. I think I had them briefly in hospital, although I'm not sure why.

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
How alarming could it actually be if he had the time, the mindset and the inclination to pose for a fucking selfie?

Having been in the old emergency situation recently enough, I can confirm that I was neither willing nor able for such, being more inclined to writhe around in agony, whilst complaining that morphine was "pretty fucking shit".
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

I only smirked because it was f**king hilarious, […]

Paul Thomas Redux

What's that ill-defined structure to the right of […]

Team Bercow!! It's about time somebody pulled the[…]

Reasonably epic Mail Fail

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/18/15/111424[…]