•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
It would be interesting to know the full story behind the faked photos. I know in some cases the paps say to the 'target' - "Look, we're going to follow you around and get photos of you anyway. You may as well bite the bullet and let us get some good ones and then we'll leave you alone".
According to Meghan's half sister, it was all her idea to have their dad participate in the faked photoshoot, in order to try to show him in a better light than the one the media've been painting him in so far.

How much she's covering for him is anyone's guess.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Am I missing something? What's Mr Markle supposed to have done wrong with these dull contrived pictures? All sounds very good natured for paparazzi antics.
He’d been photographed in an internet café peering at photos of his daughter and Prince Harry, then being measured up for his wedding day suit.

This followed other recent paparazzi pictures of him in Starbucks, looking at British castles, and working out on a dirt track with a resistance band.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Imagine if Meg was to turn around tomorrow and say to Hal "Sorry mate, this is too much. I've had enough of the innuendo, smears and lies the press are aiming towards me and my family" and hopped on the first flight back over the Atlantic.

Dacre would be being dragged through Traitors Gate by the time Emmerdale came on.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:58 pm
KevS wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:50 pm
Dacre would be being dragged through Traitors Gate by the time Emmerdale came on.
Nope. He is untouchable. That's the real scandal.
Theresa's got his back, quite apart from the gammon.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:58 pm
KevS wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:50 pm
Nope. He is untouchable. That's the real scandal.
It certainly wouldn't lose the Mail any readers.
By visage
Membership Days Posts
Morgan keeps claiming to be a journalist. But he fluffed a golden opportunity.

I understand why White House reporters are unwilling to go in hard on Trump - they don't want to risk a tantrum and losing the access that their job depends on. Its a fine like to tread.

But Morgan hasn't got that problem. He can ask Trump about anything. And if Trump storms off or has a hissy fit then all the better. You're the guy that exposed Trumnp as a manbaby (well, exposed him even more...)

But no. He spent the interview sucking his balls and throwing softball questions. It was a PR exercise.
youngian liked this

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
What's worse is when you watch him on his Serial Killer interviews show he demonstrates that he's more than capable of hard hitting, no bullshit questioning. Christ, even when he gets an NRA guest on GMB he comes to life. He's extremely good at pinning someone down when he wants to. It just goes to highlight further what a complete fucking sycophant he is.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Even back in his gossip columnist days he was all about himself, basking in reflected fame. I get that we've moved on from the days of Waugh's "Chatterbox", but he was saying "look at me, aren't I great, aren't you lucky to be reading me?".

I've no problem with the journalist becoming the story - Hunter S Thompson, anyone? - but he's no Hunter.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:24 pm
What's worse is when you watch him on his Serial Killer interviews show he demonstrates that he's more than capable of hard hitting, no bullshit questioning.
His GMB interviews are often worth watching as long as his ego doesn't get carried away with Patridge like attempts at alpha man bossing it. I met John Pilger a few years back and asked him about his return to the Mirror when Morgan has his post 9/11 epiphany. He said it was the best time he'd ever had in newspaper journalism and Morgan trusted him to deliver whatever he wanted to write about. Morgan screwed it up with his inexperience over the pissing soldiers but I remember the paper then being the redtop I'd always wanted to read.
Richard Littlejohn

The deeply embarrassed, homo-erotically fixated, d[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Mr. Fenton covers both the ambulance story and […]

Toby Young

Translation: I bullied my kids. Must admit I […]

Biased BBC

Who do these uppity foreigners think they’re[…]