•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
"You know what? You can't call them manholes any more!"

Yes, just another public school boor, obsessed with one-upmanship and "winning" at any cost, no matter how petty and trivial the stakes. No interest in anything unless it's provably, demonstrably popular already. The constant fear of not so much being wrong, but being overlooked. Thing is Piers, you're not an alpha male. You're the kid who ran around stirring the shit, because while you couldn't particularly do anything yourself, you could get people to laugh at those you took a dislike to. And that's all you've ever done.
spoonman, Watchman liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
PIERS MORGAN’S ADVICE ON INTERNATIONAL MEN’S DAY: Don’t let hypocritical radical feminists turn men into a bunch of neutered, grovelling, blubbering doormats, ladies – or we’ll ALL live to regret it

Morgan just has to interview Trump to turn into a neutered, grovelling doormat

By cycloon
davidjay wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:58 am
Another middle-aged, middle-class, white man railing against the fact that they're not in control anymore.
*but really, they still are.

Just follow his logic:

I am a poor repressed man waaa waaa [note: I'm being published in a national newspaper]
Masculinity is now a swearword
Cinderella was rescued by a Prince! [yes, but note how your scenario and Keira Knightley's are in no way mutually exclusive]
Some people on Twitter are nasty [no shit, but your main draw, the head of the article, is not just 'damn these meanies, its' "woe is me I can't be a man anymore"]
And anyway, Kim Kardashian's a slag but pretends she's a feminist! That's not like Pankhurst! [No, it's not, in many ways... but again, what substantive point are you making? That some people are idiots? Great, well done.]
Look at that lady race driver who was all modest and compare the two! [Great, yes. And?]
And yes, actually, much of the recent outcry about #MeToo etc is appropriate [Great, yes]
But! Let me list a series of anecdotes, rumours and specific instances and extrapolate them so as to make them stand as the guiding shibboleths of our time! [Being able to do so, so glibly, in such a forum, is only proof positive you're a hypocritical wretch, wailing about being powerless and profiting from it]
Let's be less hostile! [Yes! Agreed. Care to stop being fascetious, to boot?]
youngian liked this

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
[/Woodburner, Highlands, United Kingdom, 14 hours ago
Born a man, proud to be a man. Even prouder to be dad to three daughters who expect no favours because of their sex and only expect to be judged on their ability. How it should be. They'll have nothing to do with positive discrimination (take note Sturgeon).
+185 -13

And why exactly are they able to do that, Woodburner?
By Andy McDandy
He's a thick person's idea of what an important person is.

I imagine that if Meghan has any reaction, it's along the line of that Leonardo DiCaprio "fun coupons" picture.
Richard Littlejohn

The deeply embarrassed, homo-erotically fixated, d[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Mr. Fenton covers both the ambulance story and […]

Toby Young

Translation: I bullied my kids. Must admit I […]

Biased BBC

Who do these uppity foreigners think they’re[…]