•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Still not a patch on Winner trussing up Littlejohn like a Sainsbury's chicken or Brian Redhead mauling Norman Tebbit, effectively curtailing any further rise in his career.

Perhaps I am showing my age.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Thing is, he'll be read by plenty of people who don't quite get that thar tinternet but who will believe the thing written by the nice man who interviews Nigel Havers.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
That'll be the J K Rowling who was living on DSS benefits, decided to write a story about wizards, and is now worth a billion dollars according to Forbes?

Yep, you're right Piers, she's lost.
By Andy McDandy
Many years ago I remember watching an early series of Pop Idol or whatever, and a rather sneery Simon Cowell or similar asked a guitar-toting chap if he wanted to be in "one of those bands like Radiohead", the implication being that a serious muso with long term plans had no business on his show.

That's Morgan's attitude in a nutshell. What are your ratings. How much are you worth. What's your value RIGHT NOW.

Also he says "I've never read a single word of HP, the second part of which is true", presumably meaning that he was talking bullshit but is fudging it by saying "aaaah, I've actually read several words of it!". What a wanker!

By davidjay
One of the legacies of Thatcher. It's not who you are or what you've done that marks you out as a success, it's what you've got. The irony is, of course, that if JK and Piers tossed a coin for his total wealth and she lost, it'd be a bit of an inconvenience for her. If he lost he'd be destitute.
By Andy McDandy
He's tied his colours to Trump's mast (albeit with a get out clause that he disagrees with him on some issues, but always it seems in the delivery rather than the matter). If things go badly for the permatanned one, I'd hope that Moron is utterly discredited. He won't be though. He'll just shrug it off and write how he was on the inside track as it all went wrong. And the Mail will pay him handsomely for it.

It seems that we're in an age where it's impossible to be a neutral observer/recorder. Everyone is assumed to be on one side or another.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Re: The Brexit 50p coins. I'm slightly surprise[…]

Labour, Generally.

Corbyn’s mates let Corbyn off the hook entir[…]

Meanwhile, in Israel...

'This is a great deal, I'm a great dealmaker, look[…]

The Tories, Generally

I foresee that TV towel being waved around at PMQs[…]