•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Catkins
Membership Days Posts
From the Spectator site
Tickets will go on sale soon, priced at £35 (or £22.50 for our subscribers). But if you’re not (yet) a subscriber, we’d like to make you an offer. If you take out a trial subscription to The Spectator, £12 for three months of magazines, Apps and full website access, we’ll send you a free ticket.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
You really have to be a special kind of sad bastard to think that's a good evening out.

"So hun, where are we going? Cinema, theatre, clubbing what?"

"We're going to watch Rod Liddle do three hours of digs at the pee cees running the BBC and suggest that all brown people are paedophile terrorists."

"You're fucking dumped. Excuse me while I go and do something infinitely more fun."

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Catkins wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:21 am
From the Spectator site
Tickets will go on sale soon, priced at £35 (or £22.50 for our subscribers). But if you’re not (yet) a subscriber, we’d like to make you an offer. If you take out a trial subscription to The Spectator, £12 for three months of magazines, Apps and full website access, we’ll send you a free ticket.
You can pay £35 for a ticket, or buy something for twelve and get one thrown in. It sounds to me as though the house will be well-papered.

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:26 am
You really have to be a special kind of sad bastard to think that's a good evening out

"We're going to watch Rod Liddle do three hours of digs at the pee cees running the BBC and suggest that all brown people are paedophile terrorists."

But I thought there wasn't any right wing comedians

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
You really have to be a special kind of sad bastard to think that's a good evening out.

"So hun, where are we going? Cinema, theatre, clubbing what?"

"You're fucking dumped. Excuse me while I go and do something infinitely more fun."
Edgelords. I've shat em!

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Watchman wrote:
Andy McDandy wrote:
You really have to be a special kind of sad bastard to think that's a good evening out

But I thought there wasn't any right wing comedians
Buy a ticket and go. You'll find you were right
Labour, Generally.

A Jewish Voice for Labour genius speaks. https://[…]

And on they go... Prince William and Kate go[…]

The Tories, Generally

The nasty party strikes again. Tory treasurer […]

The Sun

Boris has an opportunity. Let’s hope the re[…]