•  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:08 pm
Excellent research Malc'.

I make that one out of n-n-n-n-nineteen.

A modest proposal - that the girly swot Dr. Coffey be awarded a deserved post rather more adjacent to fighting Covid.
Good for us, as she could wield he talents at the heart of this crisis, and a fine opportunity for her as well.
The rest of the rabble can go fuck themselves.
Let me retract that suggestion that Dr Coffey have a closer role in Viral matters.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ld-and-fat

By Oblomov

Guess who showed up on a live national news broadcast to an audience of millions to whine about his frozen peaches being oppressed :roll:

By MisterMuncher
It's exactly in character that Hitchens thinks himself the Last DJ, a man alone, too strong a meat for Joe Public, the last voice of reason and values in an uncaring world, and is still pitching a fit that somehow he's not considered a sound choice to put on prime time.

By davidjay
MisterMuncher wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:26 pm
It's exactly in character that Hitchens thinks himself the Last DJ, a man alone, too strong a meat for Joe Public, the last voice of reason and values in an uncaring world, and is still pitching a fit that somehow he's not considered a sound choice to put on prime time.
When you're overlooked in a medium that embraces Nigel Farage, perhaps you ought to reconsider your career options.

By Oblomov
davidjay wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:07 pm
MisterMuncher wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:26 pm
When you're overlooked in a medium that embraces Nigel Farage, perhaps you ought to reconsider your career options.
A petty point but I can see how little he gets offered these talking head gigs by the plain and dingy spare back bedroom you'd find in a standard semi-detached located in a completely unremarkable satellite town that he's broadcasting from.

By Andy McDandy
His brother was an internationally respected commentator and author. He is decidedly parochial. Very much the Paul Ross to his brother's Jonathan.
Poppy Day bingo

Might pop in for a pint, meeself. You'll be po[…]

SNP

https://scontent.flhr3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/1[…]

Matthew Goodwin

This man speaks for me. https://twitter.com/eadin[…]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

Jez is leading the real opposition by calling for […]