•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I bet he's a real party pooper in Chez Hitchens when Jools' Annual Hootenanny starts on the TV at midnight. He probably sits in the corner reading a newspaper and rustling it in a passive aggressive way when Jools is skipping around the set and introducing the guests for the night. 'You do realise,' Pete will growl, 'that this is pre-recorded?'

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
He pops now and again on musical documentaries, pinpointing the success of a certain Liverpdlian beat combo with their ideas above their station as the exact moment when western civilisation crumbled.

By Boiler
He does know about the Scots and Hogmanay, right?

I remember when January 1st was still a working day in England. Everybody says 1974 was when it became an English bank holiday but yet my brother moved into one of his houses on 1/1/90?

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
PETER HITCHENS: Here's a real mystery for Poirot, why do we pay the BBC to insult us?
I didn't see it, and the reviews aren't good. But am I insulted? No.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... lt-us.html

By Boiler
Funnily enough, I was about to say much the same thing; the reviews on the Torygraph site of the actual programme appear favourable at first glance though? (I don't subscribe)
Screenshot_2018-12-30 The ABC Murders, episode one review an intriguing new take on Poirot.jpg
Screenshot_2018-12-30 The ABC Murders, episode one review an intriguing new take on Poirot.jpg (92.63 KiB) Viewed 1366 times

As an Englishman, I can't argue with any of that. […]

Makes me laugh the way banks like Nationwide (with[…]

The Trump Presidency

With the election just over 18 months off, the Dem[…]

Mark Francois MP

Stupidity is the achilles heel of liberal democrac[…]