•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By larrylargesse
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
This self confessed 'fashionista' and waste of oxygen is using her mail column to keep us up to date on her private life ..oh yes who wrote this intro Liz ,you?

Every week her dispatches from the emotional battlefield of her marriage have mesmerised readers. Now, without so much as an 'are you all right, Chubby' he has gone ...

anyone here mesmerised?..er no I think not

What was the final catalyst that spurred this sudden change of heart? I can hear readers of my column in You magazine shouting in unison: ‘He must have cheated again.’ And, yes, he did.

Yes Liz were are all shouting shut thefuck up and write about Prada jodphurs instead you shallow poimtless person.

Rant over sorry.
Last edited by larrylargesse on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By larrylargesse
Jesus wept..how does this woman get away with it?

Must they subsidise motherhood as if it were dormant farmland?

Our liz gets all controversial and 'non pc'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770

thank heaven people like her havnt bred..shame though Hitchens and Litlecock have...
By bairy
Some of the comments fight back:

Oh, great idea, lets all not have children and save the planet, but then what would be the point? Who's future would we be being 'green' for exactly?

- Gemma, Kent

And there speaks a woman who has never had children!

- Sarah, Canada

Has Liz Jones ever considered who it is that serves her in supermarkets or restaurants, or who will provide her pension and provide care for her in her old age, if it isn't other people's children?

- Malcolm Williamson, WGC UK

By Run
Membership Days Membership Days
larrylargesse wrote:This self confessed 'fashionista' and waste of oxygen is using her mail column to keep us up to date on her private life ..oh yes who wrote this intro Liz ,you?

Every week her dispatches from the emotional battlefield of her marriage have mesmerised readers. Now, without so much as an 'are you all right, Chubby' he has gone ...

anyone here mesmerised?..er no I think not

What was the final catalyst that spurred this sudden change of heart? I can hear readers of my column in You magazine shouting in unison: ‘He must have cheated again.’ And, yes, he did.

Yes Liz were are all shouting shut thefuck up and write about Prada jodphurs instead you shallow poimtless person.

Rant over sorry.
I don't understand this post at all
By Slinkhard
larrylargesse wrote:Our liz gets all controversial and 'non pc'
I actually thought that was quite a sensible article, by the Mails and Liz Jones standards (of course I've been toughened to it, my family devour those fucking awful columns of her and her husbands - 'I'm a excruciating stereotype of a shallow neurotic Bridget Jones style bunny boiler!' 'Yeah? Well, my ignorant male chauvinist pig image is even more cliched than yours!')

By larrylargesse
This week Liz tackles the complex issue of addiction...you catch it from an Ipod apparntly

'That their son is listening to Babyshambles? Can you really catch a drug addiction (or alcoholism or anorexia) from a magazine or an iPod?

Well, I am here to tell you that you can. '

really Ill alert the relevant support groups..seems they ve all got it wrong..

next week Liz solves world hunger with the use of Prada jodphurs.

By Daul Pacre
I did not catch a drug addiction from my iPod, nor did I catch it from a magazine (in which case it would be an occupational hazard) or from my computer. However, I did recently catch AIDS from a rusty table lamp, so if she wants to write a column about that I would be more than happy to give some cold hard evidence. That being the lamp. Shoved right up her bum.
By bairy
Bad Blair day? Just five months out of office - where's their power dressing gone
As Tony and Cherie Blair emerged from a Japanese restaurant in Knightsbridge last week, I've never seen a more dreary, dishevelled post-power pair. They should resemble a confident, shining, handsome couple: in love, in the money, out on the town.

But they don't.
Says Liz Jones. Britain's most whiny whingy woman who probably hasn't had an orgasm in years because she'd be constantly whining throughout any attempt a bloke made at doing her.

Liz has actually dissected how the Blairs look and their behaviour together.

Firstly, who gives a fuck. Really.
Secondly, Liz Jones can't comment on anyone being unhappy. She wouldn't recognise happy if it dressed in a suit that looked like a massive smiley face, had "I'm happy" tattooed across it's forehead and had the catchphrase "I'm mr happy, so so happy, happy happy happy".
Thirdly, who gives a fuck.
Fourthly, they're not running the country anymore, they don't have to put on a show.

I occasionally joke that the Daily Sport has better journalism than the Mail and with "stories" like this - labelled under News no less - I sometimes wonder.
By mjs
More Moaning:

http://www.theratandmouse.co.uk/weblog/ ... unday.html

Liz goes off on one about how she hasn't made any money on an investment. She only goes on to tell us how she made £500,000 on her London property - yes half a million pounds. And she's still fucking whinging.

She's now above Nigella Lawson in my 'you-just-want-to-slap-them' list.
By bairy
^ Here's the actual article:
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/credit-and ... page_id=62
First paragraph wrote:Early next year, my body will be taken to a hillside, my broken bones to be pecked clean by vultures. I will have spent my last few months racked with shame, in a cold sweat of fear.
There are very few times I can justify wanting to punch someone but she just has that thing about her.

Amusingly, almost all the comments tell her to STFU.

As an Englishman, I can't argue with any of that. […]

Makes me laugh the way banks like Nationwide (with[…]

The Trump Presidency

With the election just over 18 months off, the Dem[…]

Mark Francois MP

Stupidity is the achilles heel of liberal democrac[…]