•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By shyamz
Membership Days Posts
Arnold wrote:
Why do women like me still cling to the fantasy of being swept off our feet? (... even at the age of 53!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z1jzJK5PDh

Oh the things we could say Liz...
Last edited by shyamz on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
Hanging out with rich people - check.
Gratuituous reference to aspirational status symbol - check.
Plug for business venture - check.
Hint that she's bettered herself - check.
Lack of men down the decades - check.
Woe is me - check.
Why can't I find love? - check.

Hang on. There's something missing.

No, here it is..
Rock Star - check.

HOUSE!!!!!
By McSnark
Membership Days
In Which Our Intrepid Heroine Is Shown Up By A Glamour Model...

Don't worry, Liz, if they ever invented time travel and if you could influence your much younger self, you'd still struggle to get into a good university. But if you ever did, Oxford has a *really* good creative writing course which you could use to pep up your maudlin "Rockstar boyfriend!!!eleven!" columns, dear.
By shyamz
Membership Days Posts
That must really spunk on Liz's ceral mustn't it?

Katie Price, for all her vacuous stupidity and vulgarity, can still make millions from writing things that tens of thousands of people want to read...grotesquely stupid people obviously, but they want to read it none the less.

Price is tasteless, vulgar, tacky and cartoon-like in her surgery enhanced proportions, but is worth millions and recieves huge advances for her "novels".

Yet Liz - for all her stylish brands, tastefull accessories and home design, concern for animals, "proper" writing style and experience and fashion sense (in a sense), she is...well, she's still Liz, and most people cannot stand her.

This might be the only good thing Price has ever done for society - make Liz Jones jealous as hell.

By Ebon Badger
Membership Days
Jordan/Katie Price's books are ghost written for her. She has some input as to plot I think, but it's some other poor sod's job to write it down and hash it out into a story. I hope they're well paid :D
By shyamz
Membership Days Posts
Amazing isn't it, that even with the assistance of another person she cannot cobble together a decent story.

Makes you wonder why on earth her advances are worth so much when you consider that she does so little herself, you'd think a publisher would consider such work to be worth a lot less (so they can at the very least get away with paying her less).

By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
shyamz wrote:Amazing isn't it, that even with the assistance of another person she cannot cobble together a decent story.

Makes you wonder why on earth her advances are worth so much when you consider that she does so little herself, you'd think a publisher would consider such work to be worth a lot less (so they can at the very least get away with paying her less).

Because they make a fortune.

muncherman Leaving the customs union will desola[…]

Meanwhile in America

Looking up the hashtag, a few people claim to've f[…]

To Snip, or not to Snip?

Mailwatch - a load of complete pricks.

Jeremy Corbyn.

I stand corrected : http://ukandeu.ac.uk/fact-fig[…]