•  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Arnold wrote:
LIZ JONES: I'm now officially scum of the earth - because I rent a house

Not sure that's the reason.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z4neJncl00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Imaginary problems" if it's a millenial snowflake.
"Disgraceful disrespect" when you're a famous journalist.

You know what Liz, this is the world that your newspaper has advocated and played a role in building.
Sucks doesn't it?
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Over the weekend, Jones did a piece on a comic convention she went to. No link, but here's the gist - ha ha look at all these silly people in their silly outfits and obsessing over silly films and TV shows and they're all emotionally stunted overgrown children who can't hack it in the real world and as an adult I put away childish things because I'm grown up and responsible and if you've time to have fun then you're a pampered snowflake luvvie and ha ha it's the kids we used to bully at school and they're having fun and WAAAAAAGH!

By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:Over the weekend, Jones did a piece on a comic convention she went to. No link, but here's the gist - ha ha look at all these silly people in their silly outfits and obsessing over silly films and TV shows and they're all emotionally stunted overgrown children who can't hack it in the real world and as an adult I put away childish things because I'm grown up and responsible and if you've time to have fun then you're a pampered snowflake luvvie and ha ha it's the kids we used to bully at school and they're having fun and WAAAAAAGH!
She also did a piece on how poor she is and how everyone treats her badly despite her generosity and thoughtfulness.

I didn't read it, I'm just guessing.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
MisterMuncher wrote:Comic Con attendees vs. fashion journalists. One dresses up in impractical clothing in reference and deference to obscure icons, believing it constitutes art and that it sets them apart from the norm. The other likes funnybooks.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
LIZ JONES: Rural Britain? It's wine from a tap and a stalker next door

It was the friendly, rustic sign that made me pop into a country pub in Brompton-on-Swale, North Yorkshire, the other day
Oh-kay. Can I run a tab and order some food?'
'The food's a separate business, and we only take cash.'
but a decade sans black cabs! The Curzon Mayfair. Selfridges. Vanilla cupcakes at Ottolenghi. Rasa vegan curry. The Hammam at the Urban Retreat atop Harrods
Haven't even heard of some of those.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z4oyKlmtkv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Big-Iain
Membership Days
Amazed that it's been 3 months since we last discussed Ms Jones. I was hoping that we were testing the theory "If we ignore her, she might go away". Alas, she's still around, and still hating everything.
Today, it's Theatre Of Hate.( No, not the post-punk band of the 1980s)

Liz takes time out of he busy life to tell us she hates West End Theatres. And Provincial Theatres. And Actors. And Snooty People (!). And bodily functions. And Snobbery. And high prices. And students. And furniture. And...well, you get the idea.

However, she does love binge-watching The Crown on Netflix. (Better not mention that it features actors playing snooty people. It'll blow he mind.)

By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
I was only thinking about Liz this morning, and it seems her continuity is getting worse. One week she lives in London, the next she's back in Yorkshire. She's bankrupt, yet she can spend a fortune on hotels. She's not had a holiday for years then she's away for the weekend. And she's busy busy busy yet apart from her diary piece (two hours tops) and a weekly column (say half a day to be generous) Google throws up nothing else she writes.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

27%! WILLOVVAPEEPUL!

Dacre's Prey

If ever there were proof that whatever your backg[…]

OK, apologies if this has been raised somewhere […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

A libel action can mean exemplary damages as well […]