•  
  •  
  •  

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:08 pm
Is she still a bankrupt?
If so who is financing her latest escape to the country?
Everybody who lives near her in that London:

"Here's some money, now fuck off"

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Innit funny how Liz only ever gets crap service and loses her temper with underlings? Receptionists, shop assistants, waiting staff, the sort of people who would be terrified to say a word back for fear of losing their jobs all feel her wrath. Owners, senior management, the sort of level who would be able to say "Fuck off then and don't come back, you self-centered snobby cow," mysteriously never offend her.
Catkins liked this

By davidjay
davidjay wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:50 pm
Innit funny how Liz only ever gets crap service and loses her temper with underlings? Receptionists, shop assistants, waiting staff, the sort of people who would be terrified to say a word back for fear of losing their jobs all feel her wrath. Owners, senior management, anyone who would be able to say "Fuck off then and don't come back, you self-centered snobby cow," mysteriously never offend her.

By Malcolm Armsteen
davidjay wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:50 pm
Innit funny how Liz only ever gets crap service and loses her temper with underlings? Receptionists, shop assistants, waiting staff, the sort of people who would be terrified to say a word back for fear of losing their jobs all feel her wrath. Owners, senior management, the sort of level who would be able to say "Fuck off then and don't come back, you self-centered snobby cow," mysteriously never offend her.
That's because it's fictional.

By Malcolm Armsteen
I know one of them. He doesn't work for the Mail but the parent publishing company, and got involved in the pub with people he knew. Three or more journos having a drink and a laugh. They also write some of the comments.

By MisterMuncher
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 9:55 pm
£15 to £18 a kilo, plus £4.50 postage...

Waitrose c£13 a kilo.
20 quid landed, then. Five times what I pay per kilo from my local roaster, and I'd guarantee it's not a hair better (or, more importantly, definitely not any fresher). Given I can rattle through a kilo in 10 days to a fortnight...

An enterprising local is missing a golden opportunity to flog LiDL's finest in fancy new bags at a tenner a pop.

(And wasn't one of her earlier "grim up north" bleats that the local shop didn't stock Illy Espresso, anyway? Sticks in the mind as I've never really rated it as a coffee. Fine exercise in branding and perceived exclusivity, though)

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
LIZ JONES'S DIARY: In which David wants me to say sorry
Whinge whinge whinge whinge.
The Official Receiver won't leave her sister homeless by seizing the house Liz bought for her years ago. Bastard!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/art ... sorry.html

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
I know the toll that reality TV takes on the vulnerable: LIZ JONES wishes she could have held the hand of tragic Love Island star Sophie Gradon
Me me me!
My heart goes out to her family. I wish Sophie had called me, as she lived only up the road. Because I think I might have been able to help
As a former anorexic, I’m used to pulling the wool over the eyes of health professionals.
I had a drinking problem, too, but that didn’t stop me being given a glass of wine minutes before I went into the house.
Like Sophie, I had money worries and severe anxiety.
I never saw a penny of my fee: it went straight to HMRC, and to my agent.
Only because you were already behind with your tax.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... rable.html

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Best rated.
Jaded cynic, A town, United Kingdom, 13 hours ago

Embedded? She is not in a war zone, she took a short walk for a stupid article. This woman is a deluded idiot.

Sid55, Bolton, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago

Yet more posts from the uneducated!

Jaded cynic, A town, United Kingdom, 10 hours ago

Then please educate me on how she is embedded. She hasn't spent months with them in Helmand, they aren't on a tour. She walked across a moor and stood with them for a bit. Allegedly, as the pic of her there looks 'shopped.
Labour, Generally.

'Are we out of touch?' 'No, it's the voters that[…]

The Northern Irish thread

Ooof. That's pretty big.

Meanwhile in America

About bloody time this law was challenged properly[…]

Sad Faces in Local Papers

I grew up pretty close to Moygashel myself. As a l[…]