•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Aye, me bollocks. The mini muncher got a load of that sort of gear last Christmas, mostly off eBay and other such high-faluting shopping experiences. It wasn't substantially dearer than the plastic shite, and it'll last a whole lot longer too.

It's only Middle Class in the sense of Sam Vimes' economic theory of boots
MisterMuncher wrote:Aye, me bollocks. The mini muncher got a load of that sort of gear last Christmas, mostly off eBay and other such high-faluting shopping experiences. It wasn't substantially dearer than the plastic shite, and it'll last a whole lot longer too.

It's only Middle Class in the sense of Sam Vimes' economic theory of boots
Yup. Always what I get for the grandkids. Trying to reduce our plastic footprint as well (he says starting on yet another Plastikard railway wagon...)

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
How posh is YOUR baby's room? Tatler unveils a guide to what the upper classes keep in their nurseries (including Sylvanian Families, conkers and WOODLICE)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... eries.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Posts
The in-laws have one. It's fine as a very hot water tap, but that's about it. It runs about 93-4C, which is too cold for tea and too hot for coffee, so fucking pointless for either.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
MisterMuncher wrote:The in-laws have one. It's fine as a very hot water tap, but that's about it. It runs about 93-4C, which is too cold for tea and too hot for coffee, so fucking pointless for either.
You could use it to fill a kettle that would boil in under a minute.
Toby Young in "is dick" shocker.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
In fairness, in all that leftie pre-natal shite, no one explained the appalling ROI that comes with breeding unless the pix have been pre-syndicated. You can feel for Tobes.

By mattomac
Membership Days Posts
Messianic Trees wrote:Who's more selfish, men or women? A study says it's men - and Toby Young's wife Caroline agrees. After all, he tried to check into a hotel to sleep when she brought their new baby home! So what does he have to say for himself?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... lfish.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Using Toby Young as an example for all men is libellous.
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
We now have four children, aged 14, 12, 10 and nine, and not once has Toby got up with them in the morning to help with the school-runs.
This only a few weeks after Rees Mogg's smug announcement that he's never changed a nappy in his life despite his wife plopping out six heirs?

What is it with these right-wing cunts that makes them so desperate to breed, but then not have anything to do with their spawn?
Shona Sibary

Blimey, it's been a while! Admittedly I don't […]

Nigel Farage

Yep. Skint with a £4 million property in Che[…]

Samantha Bee

Re: Oh shit, Brexit: I liked the way the Americans[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

True. There are always so many candidates...