•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
Yes, Stephen Green.

By Boiler
You're not telling me there are still cunts out there who believe that rape doesn't exist in a relationship? Fuck's sake.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
A few years ago the Mail illustrated an article on domestic violence with a picture of a man hitting a woman, captioned "a playful slap".

They also laid into Harriet Harman for saying it was a bad thing, because apparently it was none of her business how a man disciplines his wife.

That was in 2008.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
When you're in a hole, stop digging.
It's the Royal Pavilion, in Brighton. Not a Mosque.
Tweetypie Eater @TweetypieEater
Is that a Mosque on the screen behind D Abbott at the Labour conference.

All I needed to know about Labour

Tweetypie Eater
Tweetypie Eater @TweetypieEater
Replying to @SLATUKIP
It's the image that Labour is putting out. You can't say that it's not intended
12:48 PM · Sep 24, 2017

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
cycloon wrote:Hah, that's been a puzzle for other idiots before, if I recall correctly.
You do. And.
British values under threat as Labour hold party conference in massive Brighton mosque

http://newsthump.com/2017/09/27/british ... on-mosque/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Julia Hartley @JuliaHB1

If I were a Hollywood starlet & I didn't have my own sordid story to tell about Harvey Weinstein, I'd probably make one up now. #whynotme

I'm sure you would making shit up is the DNA of an Express Political Editor

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
If you want to see a proper takedown of Julia and her ideas,I can thoroughly recommend this thread

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Not for the first time, Morrissey.

Morrissey defends Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42050512" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Almost Littlejohn levels of "greatest sympathy for real victims but..." pointing out that all these woman and teenage boys knew exactly what they were getting into.

By Samanfur
Membership Days Posts
Not sure whether to put this here or in the Tory thread:
Highlands MP angered by 'cruel' Tory laughter over universal credit

Badenoch and Strathspey MP Drew Hendry has launched a scathing attack on Conservatives who laughed while he discussed terminally ill people at Westminster.

The SNP MP branded his Tory counterparts "cruel" for their behaviour while he explained that people in the north are dying while waiting for their benefits to be paid.

The laughter can be clearly heard during Prime Minister’s Questions but during a universal credit debate the following day when challenged by the Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey MP, the Conservatives denied it.

Mr Hendry said: "I tried to relate harrowing stories yesterday, instead when I raised the question there was laughter from the benches opposite.

"It was recorded - Listen to the question and you will hear it loudly.

"I would ask what is funny? That it is harrowing?

"That I was talking about cancer patients who are dying before their universal credit came in?

"The fact that I was talking about people who have to declare that they are terminally ill even when they have told doctors that they do not want to know their fate?

"How cruel is that? And yet there was laughter."
By karlt
Membership Days
SoulBoy wrote:Not for the first time, Morrissey.

Morrissey defends Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42050512" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Almost Littlejohn levels of "greatest sympathy for real victims but..." pointing out that all these woman and teenage boys knew exactly what they were getting into.
Morrissey has a lifetime pass to this thread these days. He's been a prize knob for some time.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
Ah yes. The Millwall defence. Contrary for the hell of it.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
See "things you just don't get!" cant stand Morrissey, never liked him, or his music, think he's a total prick.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Yes, very clearly in their almost universally wh[…]

SPOTY

Yeah...the Mailites are really not happy! Supe[…]

Europe? And the Future of Britain in Europe

Do a lot of the daft gits who voted leave know tha[…]

Question Time

As if to prove your point... https://twitter.[…]